Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles for Vogue Magazine + Acoustic “Cherry”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

KingRedd
22 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

The number of people complaining about nasty comments is bigger than the amount of what could be considered as nasty comments... as always...

:sweat:

As it should be...people should maybe try thinking before posting negativity about a man wearing a dress on a pop site that literally supports a woman who embodies self expression lmao... what did you think would happen lmao 

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylucifer
12 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Image-(2).jpg

who told him this dress was a good idea:bear:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Patriziaa Reggiani

Yeah I love Harry but trust me that harry wearing dresses for a few hours in the middle of nowhere for a photoshoot doesn't carry the weight some of you think it does. it's a cis man playing dress up and not the gender revolution vogue wants it to be. next time give the cover to actual trans/enby folk

I will not watch House of Gucci

BornAsUnic0rn
11 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

And? There’s plenty of artists who dress a certain way for the spotlight and a certain way in their private life.

EXACTLY. Most female popstars wear joggers, yoga pants, shirts and hoodies on a daily. So them dressing up for work isn‘t a problem, but Harry and other men doing it is? Make it make sense..

BornAsUnic0rn
16 minutes ago, Chroma said:

Yeah I love Harry but trust me that harry wearing dresses for a few hours in the middle of nowhere for a photoshoot doesn't carry the weight some of you think it does. it's a cis man playing dress up and not the gender revolution vogue wants it to be. next time give the cover to actual trans/enby folk

A cis-man, being questioned about his sexuality for years now, straight up refusing to label it „because it doesn’t matter“, while time and time playing with society‘s norms about what is seen as feminine or masculine, straight or queer, is in fact very powerful. Especially doing it with things like a Vogue Cover, the MET Gala Red Carpet and huge Major-Label album campaigns.

And if queer people really want to break down gender norms, and the way society sees these things, people like Harry Styles and Jaden Smith are ultimately very important. 

AJRocketMan
5 hours ago, insight said:

He wishes secretly to be sodomized

I volunteer to stick my sugar pole in him! 🙋🏼‍♂️

Patriziaa Reggiani
7 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

A cis-man, being questioned about his sexuality for years now, straight up refusing to label it „because it doesn’t matter“, while time and time playing with society‘s norms about what is seen as feminine or masculine, straight or queer, is in fact very powerful. Especially doing it with things like a Vogue Cover, the MET Gala Red Carpet and huge Major-Label album campaigns.

And if queer people really want to break down gender norms, and the way society sees these things, people like Harry Styles and Jaden Smith are ultimately very important. 

and the people you mentioned are not actually queer, throughout the history instead of crediting people who've been defining gender fluidity are actual non binary, trans or people from the lgbtq community and then comes cis hetero male who are NOW "playing" with clothes and people are like wow.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Wet Fire

His photoshoots this era are amazing. :flutter:

Glad that he's not staying politically correct by letting only queer people dress up in gender bending attire. A cis male dressing up as a woman speaks towards cis male audience who otherwise wouldn't heed queer men dressing up in 'confusing' costumes.

freebit

If you're going to put a man on Vogue, at least make sure it's a glamorous man. I just don't get Bowie or Brandon Flowers energy from him, sorry stans. Like that polka dot dress for instance: Bowie would never!

Archived