Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 LGTV EXCLUSIVE video

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys

So I checked the FOMO app on my tv and seen they uploaded the new edit. Minor changes and a twist to the twist ending! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

the "did I kill anybody" is spine tingling 

her acting is exquisite in this video 

Spoiler

also, so did she die in the new ending or just need another round of CPR? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gaga Lazuli

So thats why there is no more Chromatica promo, she died in the end of the video, concluding the era. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

the "did I kill anybody" is spine tingling 

her acting is exquisite in this video 

Reveal hidden contents

also, so did she die in the new ending or just need another round of CPR? 

Her acting is AMAZING :giveup:  

I think it's just the loop... the accident happens and we immediately see what's going on in Gaga's mind, so that bit at the end could be the beginning of the loop

End Racism Now

Reality

Idk why, but the lady with the flashlight just nonchalantly pointing it up and down while Gaga’s all bloody and crying makes me laugh so much :selena:

🖤👹

Phaye Monster

She’s such a good actress I got chills watching this, it’s honestly kind of heartbreaking

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Daenerys

I wish I had an adaptor to rip it properly. They upscaled the video and it looks amazing on the app. The colors pop more, the camera movements are smoother... overall it looks a LOT better 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

unchaudbaise
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Idk why, but the lady with the flashlight just nonchalantly pointing it up and down while Gaga’s all bloody and crying makes me laugh so much :selena:

She is flashing it in and out of her eyes looking for signs of a concussion by checking the reactiveness of her pupils.

Archived