💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV EMA explains why Gaga didn't win Biggest Fans award

Optimus

Featured Posts

Brian Ryan

It's not that serious. I don't see why they would lie. Oh well... it's just an EMA. I only watched for the performances and if someone I like won, so be it. It's an honer itself just to be nominated you don't see lady gaga bothered we're too buisy shaking our cakes! xD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

LOLOLOL i will ensure that i will stand here to watch when they are licking their own spit next year.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Free My Mind

Well - to me, fans need to stop being pressed, it's a freaking award... She's got a fair few already.

HausOfNicole

I mean I don't really care that she lost, but c'mon don't lie about it :P They choose who they wanted and that's cool, they did the same thing with Gaga last year so I'm not pressed.

PlasticHo

Whatever, this award doesnt mean much anyways. :coffee: Im almost a little embarrased they they even had to send LM an apology :toofloppy:

They didn't have to. I'm sure the bieber fans caused just as much of a stir as we did. They gave us an apology because they knew they ****ed up.

potprincess

The thing is, the award for Biggest Fans goes to the fans that vote and vote and vote and do as much as they can for their artists. This is why it's a big deal, many of us spent a load of time to get Gaga up to #1 and then for MTV to just choose 1D even though we were miles ahead is just frustrating because so many of us were putting our time into it, voting, doing the little challenges and tweeting etc.

Exactly, the people who weren't voting don't realize that we were helping her win. Yeah, it's just an award from MTV, a channel that is no longer about music, but we as fans put effort into this particular category.

Rudz Xinc

next time, if Gaga not attending, don't waste your time voting, because she's not gonna win anything

Look at those clowns

Archived