💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV EMA explains why Gaga didn't win Biggest Fans award

Optimus

Featured Posts

PlasticHo

Lame explanation is lame. I mean, how did they think they would get away with this? It's a system where you could see who was winning and how far the rest of the competition was behind them. If they kept it to an anonymous system, they wouldn't be facing the wrath of frustrated fans. To make fans believe their favourite had won fair and square only for the award to be given to the third place finishers was so disrespectful and a massive slap in the face to the voters who wasted time on something that counted for nothing and probably will result in lower viewers next year. I wish there was some way we could spam them like crazy exposing them for the liars they are. but unfortunately, this could result in us getting blocked or banned for harrassment. I hope Gaga sets the industry on fire next year so that they'll have no option of snubbing her. Then again, it would be kinda cool if she never went to another MTV show again, to send the message that she has no time for anyone who disrespects her and her fans.

Agreed. What also doesn't make sense... and i'm hoping I remember this mess correctly.. is the worldwide act award. So, one direction had soooo many fans they won biggest fans from votes. However, they didn't even make it into the final round of the worldwide act category? Did their fans just not vote for that one? I highly doubt it! If you think about the votes.. it makes no sense. If those fans spent their time voting instead of gaining points, you would think they would vote on all of their categories! It's not even slightly logical.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who cares. it's really embarrassing we don't let others win for a change.

Ew. You'd rather let Flop Direction win an award over Gaga?

why not? why do they deserve less credit. and no iam not a fan. anyways, i think we are too greedy considering she won last year.

SMILE2NE1

who cares. it's really embarrassing we don't let others win for a change.

This is the worst logic ever.

The fact that we don't want others to win here is irrelevant.

The point is that Little Monsters won as set by the rules of the competition (voting-wise) and they gave the award blatantly to someone else when the evidence points to Gaga's victory...

The point is that Little Monsters won as set by the rules of the competition (voting-wise) and they gave the award blatantly to someone else when the evidence points to Gaga's victory...

ok, you make a point. ia.

why not? why do they deserve less credit. and no iam not a fan. anyways, i think we are too greedy considering she won last year.

Bcuz they're ovbz ghetto and I don't like their latest singel which sounds like stershipz

Lame explanation is lame. I mean, how did they think they would get away with this? It's a system where you could see who was winning and how far the rest of the competition was behind them. If they kept it to an anonymous system, they wouldn't be facing the wrath of frustrated fans. To make fans believe their favourite had won fair and square only for the award to be given to the third place finishers was so disrespectful and a massive slap in the face to the voters who wasted time on something that counted for nothing and probably will result in lower viewers next year. I wish there was some way we could spam them like crazy exposing them for the liars they are. but unfortunately, this could result in us getting blocked or banned for harrassment. I hope Gaga sets the industry on fire next year so that they'll have no option of snubbing her. Then again, it would be kinda cool if she never went to another MTV show again, to send the message that she has no time for anyone who disrespects her and her fans.

This tbh

high heeled fem

I know wtf :nails: its sooooo embarrassing the whole thing

gaga has the biggest fans hands down :sweep:

:tea:

keep spamming the comments on that post guys

What good will that do? It only makes us come off as obnoxious and immature.

We know that MTV is lying, but it's not like they're going to take away the award from 1D and give it to Gaga. And you can bet they won't apologize or admit what they did.

If you're going to comment on the post, at least make your post mature and explain why LM's are angry about this and show that MTV didn't award the title fairly. Don't post stupid things like "never watching MTV again" or whatever.

Agreed. What also doesn't make sense... and i'm hoping I remember this mess correctly.. is the worldwide act award. So, one direction had soooo many fans they won biggest fans from votes. However, they didn't even make it into the final round of the worldwide act category? Did their fans just not vote for that one? I highly doubt it! If you think about the votes.. it makes no sense. If those fans spent their time voting instead of gaining points, you would think they would vote on all of their categories! It's not even slightly logical.

Hmmm good point!

Archived