Gaga wins best US act + best Artist at the EMA's

Babylon98

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Why do y'all even care that much about a speech, I don't get it

Because it's a chance to see her talking about something else other than the US election for the first time in 2 months? Because she's got an album out and she's nowhere to be seen? + since she won, I'm assuming because some of her fans actually took some time out of their day and spent it on voting for her? And since we're talking about things we don't get, I don't get why you're so butthurt over people being surprised she didn't send a 25 sec. long video saying "thank you" - it's sorta expected of you after you win an award. 

LGMonster95
Just now, Mister Gaga said:

Do we?

Seriously do you still question her after all she did for this fanbase? Do you still need her to PROVE that she loves her fans? She can probably give you her current health as the example that she loves her fans, probably too much...

Luke78619

Maybe she’ll do a tweet by the end or tomorrow or something, just a little thank you 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Justin Drew Bieber
16 minutes ago, noa234 said:

Gurl not even acceptance video?? And to cry in her insta stories she has time? So embarrassing 

It isn’t embarrassing, and she can do what she wants 

Tinnitus15

Why is that urge for just a speech...maybe she ‘s gonna tweet smth it’s her decision 

3 minutes ago, Wixson said:

Because it's a chance to see her talking about something else other than the US election for the first time in 2 months? Because she's got an album out and she's nowhere to be seen? + since she won, I'm assuming because some of her fans actually took some time out of their day and spent it on voting for her? And since we're talking about things we don't get, I don't get why you're so butthurt over people being surprised she didn't send a 25 sec. long video saying "thank you" - it's sorta expected of you after you win an award. 

Exactly! Now tell this to the fanatic fans in this threadÂ đŸ€Ł

KillerMonster

How? Doesn’t the EMA’s start in 2 1/2 hours? 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

LGMonster95
8 minutes ago, Wixson said:

I'm just wondering, I'm not butthurt. You don't need to insult me to show your frustration that she didn't send a thank you message. Beside this, Gaga has her reasons for the things that she does or doesn't do. And if you are mad because of a thank you video message then It's your problem, she's not forced to do one, she might aswell be occupied, have a problem etc

James Gibson
4 minutes ago, A1501 said:

Why is that urge for just a speech...maybe she ‘s gonna tweet smth it’s her decision 

Its just a consideration for the fans who voted for her work.

And its not the end of the world, she was busy with the election, but we'd like to see her celebrating her album.

If its just a tweet its ok as well

Pennywise

This is a public service announcement: ASKING SOMETHING FROM GAGA IS NOT A WAR CRIME FFS STOP WITH THE "SHE DOESNT NEED TO DO ANYTHING" COMMENTS, WE. KNOW.

that's all :heart:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Contessa

You guys fight about everything you don’t deserve a speech. :toofunny: Congrats to the queen for snatching awards like always.  :firega:

Jose P

Not people crying over the lack of an acceptance video, I have to laugh. It’s seriously so hilarious to me :laughga:

Archived