💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Miley Cyrus - Edge of Midnight ft. Stevie Nicks

donatellab

Featured Posts

donatellab

Miley Cyrus released a remix of her song Midnight Sky, with the legend Stevie Nicks. The song is a mix of Midnight Sky and Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks. Miley really did that :tony: This is gonna be her best album, period.

She/Her/Hers

Cody James

I LOVE this so much. I wish all these artists dabbling in the 70’s-80’s sounds would stick with it for at least two cycles. So refreshing to see credit to the OG icons.

Doily Skull

What’s great is that a day before this came out, my boyfriend shared a similar fan remix. I think we all thought Steve Nicks when Miley went “OOH” in this song tho ❤️ Icon

~staying stupid through my holy days~

huttont

Stevie Nicks is a goddess. I need another album from her. In Your Dreams is in my top 10 fave albums. And this collab/mashup is top notch 

I've never been this excited for new Miley material since 2013
she's my favorite ex-disney of all and she deserves it

The way I’m so excited about this new album, she’s giving us everything we want Gaga to do which is a full 80s record sound.

I love how Miley is really having fun and not holding back with her music. Just in general (she released an experimental album for FREE and gave it promo, she explored many genres) but especially this era. Covers, mashups, probably remixes coming... we’re getting fed and usually the most we get is underwhelming remixes. Love her :pray:

Archived