13 minutes ago, Red said:

I feel like Gaga spent the night educating ha

She said quit your sh!t or I’ll stop giving you money :dom:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buzzkill
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

The decay of Joanne Trattoria is coming.

it's actually already here... isn't?:huntyga:

Curunir
24 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

The decay of Joanne Trattoria is coming.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the restaurant started doing horribly because of this.

And I wouldn't feel bad either. Maybe for the employees...

BloodyM
5 hours ago, Akiki said:

I think you are blowing this out of proportion. He may not agree with everything that trumps does or say. There are gay people voting for trump. 

Well you shouldn't vote for someone if you don't fully support them. That's what voting is all about. You educate yourself on who the person is in terms of values and beliefs and also the party they are representing.  Based on that, then you can make a decision. So if let's say a candidate is a rapist, firstly you ask yourself, do I support a rapist? And voila, based on that alone you already have an answer in hand. 

He has every right to his own political opinion. We all can have situations where we may differ politically from our family members.

However, I do find it strange that he would choose to tweet it and make that so overtly public. It feels like a real slap in the face to her and what she stands for, especially given the millions of fans she has on the line. Very strange. 

in revenge she should record a cover of Madonna's Oh Father and play it loud as f*** in his bedroom at night

hijadeputa
18 minutes ago, 4BLAiNE said:

He has every right to his own political opinion. We all can have situations where we may differ politically from our family members.

However, I do find it strange that he would choose to tweet it and make that so overtly public. It feels like a real slap in the face to her and what she stands for, especially given the millions of fans she has on the line. Very strange. 

CLOCK:applause:HA:applause:

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Curunir said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the restaurant started doing horribly because of this.

And I wouldn't feel bad either. Maybe for the employees...

I think most clients who go there are just people walking the streets of NYC and already stablished customers. The backlash will be minimum since Joe is not really a social media personality.

Ultimecia
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I think most clients who go there are just people walking the streets of NYC and already stablished customers. The backlash will be minimum since Joe is not really a social media personality.

At least the crazy fans will stop going there

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Alannah

The fact he's publicly endorsing him after Trump's attempt at taking down Gaga is really gross. At least vote for him in silence and keep the disrespect to women and your daughter to yourself. 

Agunimon
16 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Aren’t we glad we endured a whole album/era trying to “fix” him :sweat:

I hope her next album is angry.

buzzkill

this is just plenty sad at the end of the day. but people make the choice they judge right, huh? the consequences is up to their what they choose. 

crybrowz

Oml what a mess. I feel bad for their family rn. I wonder if Gaga is going to comment on it or if she's just gonna keep quiet. 

I know that we knew he was in favor of Trump but I didn't think he would ever publicly post about it, especially the day after Trump attempted to drag his own daughter at a rally. Smh

lasagna
15 hours ago, GGVS said:

Why do we care about this? Gaga being a Democrat doesn't mean he HAS to be a Democrat. Let's not act like this is news and respect everyone's beliefs. 

Disregard for basic human rights and life is NOT a belief that needs to be respected. Both sides my ass

human turd

Archived