đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Joe Germanotta supports Trump

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

flopheart

We knew about this for a long time actually. I feel so sorry for Gaga. How could her father support a man who bullied her daughter just one day ago

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babba the Hutt
6 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

Joe, the whole body grabbing thing... could happen to Gaga, Natali and Cynthia as well. Is that what you support?

Go figure, Gaga already had her bad experiences and not even that was enough for him to re-consider "You know what? Maybe I'm supporting the wrong side". :crossed:

I dont understand how he's willing to support a man who made fun of his daughter in public like that. Must be so embarrassing for her. 

MonsterARTPOP
8 hours ago, GGVS said:

Why do we care about this? Gaga being a Democrat doesn't mean he HAS to be a Democrat. Let's not act like this is news and respect everyone's beliefs. 

No we will not respect racist, hateful, homophobic "beliefs", go cry somewhere else

insight
1 hour ago, BloodyM said:

Imagine risking your entire career to write a record to heal your dad from his past pain and then he does this to you in front of the whole world. I would be devastated. 

She should sabotage that rat infested restaurant :reductive:

J e s s e
9 hours ago, PopEmergency said:

what the ACTUAL **** are those twitter replies :what:

The witch sistrens:derpga: 

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Schwerk

Joe being a Republican is one thing, but him openly supporting Trump in particular is surprising me. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

AJRocketMan
4 hours ago, Jaume said:

I have the feeling she talks more about his mother  latlely than about his dad. It used to be different in the beginning. We'll see 

You mean Gaga talking more about her mother than her dad?

Archived