Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney: I am fine, I am the happiest I have ever been in my life

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Sweet queen, i'm glad she's happy :wub:

I think the small wins she's been getting in court like being able to hire her own legal team may have given her more positivity and confidence and someday being freed.

People have been constantly asking her if she's okay with everything going on and why she's not posted on social media in two weeks.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

shoful

Hopefully she’s happy cause she sees the light at the end of the tunnel!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

I'm glad she's okay but just with everything going on it's hard not take what she's saying with a grain of salt. I truly hope she's happy. She deserves the best. :ohno:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Isn’t she still controlled by her dad? If so that has no value, she may have been forced or couldn’t call for help...

I hope it's true!
Didn't she also record a video saying she was fine when she was actually in rehab/therapy against her will? My memory is a bit blurry

When she's saying "the happiest I've been in my life" her eyes turning to the right.. that means that it's a lie :noparty:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SharkmanthaC
17 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Isn’t she still controlled by her dad? If so that has no value, she may have been forced or couldn’t call for help...

4 minutes ago, River said:

When she's saying "the happiest I've been in my life" her eyes turning to the right.. that means that it's a lie :noparty:

Yeah something about this video screams "video for proof of life" in a kidnapping situation. (I don't mean literally before people try to drag me.)

she/her/hers

PsychoMaxcara

As much as I'd love to believe her, I don't. These Instagram videos are literally like those videos made when someone's been kidnapped and they're given lines to recite to negotiate their release. She's a good actress, but the fear and rehearsedness in these videos is far too obvious. Her team is still completely in control of what she posts on her social media and they're very much telling her what to say and when to say it, unfortunately.

FrederickSpears

She looks great and she seems happier! I think all of us fighting for her and the wins in court are really lifting her spirits :heart:

FrederickSpears
Just now, PsychoMaxcara said:

As much as I'd love to believe her, I don't. These Instagram videos are literally like those videos made when someone's been kidnapped and they're given lines to recite to negotiate their release. She's a good actress, but the fear and rehearsedness in these videos is far too obvious. Her team is still completely in control of what she posts on her social media and they're very much telling her what to say and when to say it, unfortunately.

Yeah, this. She still has no access to her social media accounts either and they post stuff for her. 

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

I am just worried to my stomach that I have not seen her with her kids in a while..

I just looked up their ages I can’t believe they’re in high school now 

Gimme More
19 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Yeah something about this video screams "video for proof of life" in a kidnapping situation. (I don't mean literally before people try to drag me.)

Yes many people do say her instagram is her 'proof of life' :bradley:

She can go months without being spotted in public with paps, she is only spotted when fans make a big uproar about not seeing her and then suddenly she is pictured.

Plus many people have said it's hard to get into contact with Britney or anywhere near her, they have to go through her team first and go through their tests etc. Like when Britney collab'd with Iggy, Iggy said they searched her whole house before allowing Britney to come in. Make-up artists that have worked with Britney said they have to give their phones to her security before seeing her and only get them back after.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived