Cardi B as Scarlet Witch for Halloween

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

123278187_201492118043770_61788773320720
ElvWRt9XgBExpWM?format=jpg&name=largeElvWRt-W0BAEN91?format=jpg&name=large

She was at the Megan Thee Stallion’s Halloween “Hottieween” party in Atlanta

Elw15LfXIAIQrFO?format=jpg&name=900x900

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TimisaMonster

I guess corona and social distancing took the night off :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Serial Chiller

I love how all these celebs chastise people for gathering and then pull this ****.

Cardi of all people. :interestinga:

Sneaky Oliver

So many of you guys dragged Lana for showing up in a f*cking library with that mask but won’t say a word about Cardi, The Weeknd and others who were partying last night. You’ve accused her of being a Karen, a racist, a Trump supporter just because of a mask. Honestly Twitter/Stan culture is so hypocritical! 

Now imagine if Gaga showed up in a party, how silent many of you would suddenly become :koons: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

JusKeepBreathin

Scarlet Witch cosplay is perfect. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

but won’t say a word about Cardi, The Weeknd and others who were partying last night.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Reality
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

So many of you guys dragged Lana for showing up in a f*cking library with that mask but won’t say a word about Cardi, The Weeknd and others who were partying last night. You’ve accused her of being a Karen, a racist, a Trump supporter just because of a mask. Honestly Twitter/Stan culture is so hypocritical! 

Now imagine if Gaga showed up in a party, how silent many of you would suddenly become :koons: 

There are a lot of people in this thread that are condemning what she did. Wym? :selena:

🃏🖤👹

Sneaky Oliver
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

There are a lot of people in this thread that are condemning what she did. Wym? :selena:

let me be mad for a hot minute :selena: but still you can’t compare how hard they went for Lana, ever since that Instagram letter! They won’t treat Cardi the same because she’s cool.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived