LateToCult 42,258 Posted November 2, 2020 Share Posted November 2, 2020 Georgia is low key making me excited. šĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimisaMonster 31,073 Posted November 2, 2020 Share Posted November 2, 2020 And who does Trump have?Ā Stream my new single, š"Heartbeat"š, on Spotify! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,654 Posted November 2, 2020 Share Posted November 2, 2020 Does Joe need votes that bad heās going to a mystical place?Ā Ā Mr. No Award Winner 2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,258 Posted November 2, 2020 Author Share Posted November 2, 2020 18 minutes ago, GregJA said: Does Joe need votes that bad heās going to a mystical place?Ā Ā Mythical is not a word I would use to describe that hell hole... No offense to @PartySickĀ or @FATCAT btw Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,988 Posted November 2, 2020 Share Posted November 2, 2020 16 minutes ago, LateToCult said: Mythical is not a word I would use to describe that hell hole... No offense to @PartySickĀ or @FATCAT btw I don't live in Florida But I agree I have chaotic energy This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,258 Posted November 2, 2020 Author Share Posted November 2, 2020 2 minutes ago, FATCAT said: I don't live in Florida But I agree I have chaotic energy Who was the other one that lived in Florida?Ā Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eighteen 5,430 Posted November 2, 2020 Share Posted November 2, 2020 22 minutes ago, LateToCult said: Mythical is not a word I would use to describe that hell hole... No offense to @PartySickĀ or @FATCAT btw i actually think this is kinda cuteĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,988 Posted November 2, 2020 Share Posted November 2, 2020 6 minutes ago, LateToCult said: Who was the other one that lived in Florida?Ā No idea šļøššļø This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,149 Posted November 2, 2020 Share Posted November 2, 2020 7 hours ago, FATCAT said: I don't live in Florida But I agree I have chaotic energy You wouldn't last six minutes in Murica's penis Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
destructivelove 566 Posted November 2, 2020 Share Posted November 2, 2020 I read this as āObama to campaign with Giorgio Moroderā and was so confused... lol. Ā Ā Ā clearly itās too earlyĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gothicdream 39,660 Posted November 2, 2020 Share Posted November 2, 2020 MordorĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,392 Posted November 2, 2020 Share Posted November 2, 2020 Isnāt that the place in the Lord of the RingsĀ oopsies thatās the joke for FloridaĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,317 Posted November 2, 2020 Share Posted November 2, 2020 One does not simply walk into Mordor and gets votes So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.