Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Positions not being received well by critics

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am getting curious to listen to it. I felt the lead to be a nice evolved version of her sound but not so interesting. 

Id imagine shes trying to juice this kind of songs before making a transformation. But lets listen first. 

The sexual innuendi tho turn me off very much

Is it on youtube? 

CharlieQuinn

it sounds like any other top 10 song from nowadays. I don't get the hate.

its not my favorite genre of music but she has had better songs on the past.

Id call this album the Nail Appointement Waiting Room Music Ambiance. Thats my best description of what it is as a whole. And I agree with the critics who say it's unfocused, each of the tracks blend together like butter but not in a good way, everything feels ethereal, when u finish the album it's like waking up from a bad fever dream and u just think wtf was that? And in 50 seconds u forgot all about it, u cant even pinpoint what the hell u just heard it all sounded the same. Like being at the gates of heaven which caused an auditory hallucination when u were being operated on at the hospital and had a near death experience. There are so many ways I could describe this album, but this album almost feels like u just bought what u thought was candy for 5 bucks and ended up with cotton candy except with no flavor, nothing but pure clouds and air going in ur mouth melting the second it touched ur tongue.

Such a weird album to me

Contessa
7 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Am I the only one who loves this album wtf?

No. :music:

Pennywise

Why do some of y'all think Ariana of all people is above criticism I'll never get :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I find it ironic that most of the people I see asking her to stop "repeating the same sound", want her to make a new "Dangerous Woman". In other words, they want her to repeat a specific sound :oprah:

pachinko
7 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Am I the only one who loves this album wtf?

I love it. safety net and off the table are my favorites. 

Babylon Dynasty

I feel some tracks repetitive, I think is not her worst neither her best but I feel like she needs a little break of annual releases, I just heard the album 2 times and I already feel tired, and the topic of the album isn't my fav too, still liked it and I feel Ari can do better :kara:

(don't hate me people, everyone has their own opinions).

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

PsychoMaxcara
3 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Her Erotica/ARTPOP/Glitter/Bionic/Witness era. :applause:

I love how we don't even acknowledge Britney Jean :awkney:

ThisGuyTony
1 hour ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

I love how we don't even acknowledge Britney Jean :awkney:

:air: 

I was trying to think of a Britney album To add but couldn’t come up with one. :toofunny:

coccmatica

It's trash, that's why. It's a boring, slow blending of same sounding tracks from start to finish. Half of the stuff sounds like it was bought from beatstarz.

Archived