other

Positions not being received well by critics

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

It's a bland hybrid of Sweetener and TUN. The title track is probably the best song on the album and that's not saying much.

PsychoMaxcara

Clearly people are getting tired of her delivering the same rehashed urban R&B. She's repeating herself. At this rate, she will soon turn into a black Katy Perry.

I liked -

shut up

off the table

safety net

my hair

pov

but overall the album felt like an endless trap beat that never stops

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TWICE on hatius

It has the same score as Born This Way now so :billie:

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Luna Lovegood

the only time I agree with the critics tbh 

luna’s advocate

DOJA CAT

is a 71/100 on metacritic that bad? It's not everyones cup of tea and that's life, but I love it and don't think it sounds like any of her past work

thank u, next

Chromatography
12 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Clearly people are getting tired of her delivering the same rehashed urban R&B. She's repeating herself. At this right, she will soon turn into a black Katy Perry.

thanks for giving your negative opinion on every single thread. ava is delivering the same rehashed redone beats since 2009, but i don’t see you b!tching about that

I’m a pretty big Ariana fan but I’ve gotta say, I couldn’t even make it to the end of the album. I’m so disappointed. Sadly I agree with the critics in this case. :lmao::lmao::giveup::giveup:

Just now, POP2 said:

I’m a pretty big Ariana fan but I’ve gotta say, I couldn’t even make it to the end of the album. I’m so disappointed. Sadly I agree with the critics in this case. :lmao::lmao::giveup::giveup:

I struggled as well but listen to pov.  It's one of my favorites on the album.

Spyro the Dragon

PsychoMaxcara
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

thanks for giving your negative opinion on every single thread. ava is delivering the same rehashed redone beats since 2009, but i don’t see you b!tching about that

Lol :laughga: Pardon me for taking part in discussions on a message board. I’m sorry my opinion on the album doesn’t align with yours, but the critics have spoken and the proof is in the pudding which is tired and severly undercooked. :ohwell:

6 minutes ago, SOYEON said:

is a 71/100 on metacritic that bad? It's not everyones cup of tea and that's life, but I love it and don't think it sounds like any of her past work

yeah, like Born This Way also got a 71 :messga:

(also tbh i wonder how it would be received if it were released in 2020; an album very much ahead of its time)

Archived