šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Election Video

mamo

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

What the HELL was this video šŸ˜­ Serving platitudes but its still a serve. The outfits šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­Ā So wait... if the meat dress was supposed to be Born This Way...

then weeeeā€”ā€”

I always thought it was a The Fame Monster era thing but now remembering what it stands for and how she started the era, it makes senseeee

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF did I just watch?! It was so cringey and she gave no realĀ arguments why to vote.Ā And she still refuses to tell people who to vote for.

4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

WTF did I just watch?! She gave no realĀ arguments to why people should vote, and she still refuses to tell people who to vote for.

You're kidding, right? She doesn't have to tell people who to vote for... (The last time she did... :fatcat:) I think encouraging them to vote is enoughĀ 

StarstruckIllusion

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH THEY REALLY RECREARED THE MEAT DRESS FROM REAL MEAT SHUT UPPPO

I KNOW PETA AND BILLIE EILISH MADDDD

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

WTF did I just watch?! It was so cringey and she gave no realĀ arguments why to vote.Ā And she still refuses to tell people who to vote for.

Good <3

7 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

You're kidding, right? She doesn't have to tell people who to vote for... (The last time she did... :fatcat:) I think encouraging them to vote is enoughĀ 

A good example of a celebrity being politically involved is Cardi B. I cant believe someone like Cardi is the only celebrity that understands how to talk about politics. A bad example of celebrities getting into politics is this Gaga video.

A lot of people do NOT like being told who to vote for, and are not waiting around for a celebrityā€™s opinion to make upĀ their mind...

This video was the right approach, period.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Gatlyn said:

A lot of people do NOT like being told to vote for, and are not waiting around for a celebrityā€™s opinion to make upĀ their mind...

This video was the right approach, period.Ā 

Ok then why even get involved in politics? do you think people forgot to vote? people know its voting time but will only vote if they are convinced. This video doesnt say anything but passive aggressively telling people its time to vote.

People loved when Cardi B talked politics and told people who to vote for, because she did it the right way. Celebrities can get involved in politics if its honest.

I'm surprised at how thorough this video is. Good for her.

A lot of these "go vote" videos/media messages eschew the conversation around people who choose not to vote because they wish not to participate in a broken system (which, honestly, valid). Even if she didn't dive too deep into it, I'm glad she addressed it to an extent. At least more than surface level.

I'm glad she's focusing on this, and could see her in the future working more closely with organizations that focus on voting accessibility.

Ā 

3 points in and ready for more

2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Ok then why even make a video or get involved in politics? do you think people forgot to vote? people know its voting time but will only vote if they are convinced. This video doesnt say anything but passive aggressively telling people its time to vote.

People loved when Cardi B talked politics and told people who to vote for, because she did it the right way. Celebrities can get involved in politics if its honest.

She makes it crystal clear this video is to convinceĀ people who know donā€™t want to vote because they donā€™t like the candidates, are overwhelmedĀ by COVID, donā€™t want to be part of the system, etc.Ā 

How did you watch this and think itā€™s just a reminder that Tuesday is voting day?

Ā 

Freezie03

People think Gaga has changed, but she really just said to all those people who thought she'd never wear raw meat again:Ā 

I'll_Fuckin_Do_It_Again.jpg

StarstruckIllusion
11 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

A good example of a celebrity being politically involved is Cardi B. I cant believe someone like Cardi is the only celebrity that understands how to talk about politics. A bad example of celebrities getting into politics is this Gaga video.

The way she literally handed over the account to BLM advocates and pushed progressive left policies like campaign 0, something Biden would be too scared to do...

Shes doing great.Ā 

1 minute ago, Gatlyn said:

She makes it crystal clear this video is to convinceĀ people who know donā€™t want to vote because they donā€™t like the candidates, are overwhelmedĀ by COVID, donā€™t want to be part of the system, etc.Ā 

How did you watch this and think itā€™s just a reminder that Tuesday is voting day?

Ā 

She said the video is made to convince these people, but provided no real argument to convince them to vote. All she said is weird things like imagine all the people that died and couldnt vote.

Just now, Faysalaaa said:

She said the video is made to convince these people, but provided no real argument to convince them to vote. All she said is weird things like imagine all the people that died and couldnt vote.

Exercising your right to vote to respect those who canā€™t is not a weird reason.

If youā€™re not convinced, fine. But donā€™t say it was a waste to put outĀ Ā :madge:

Archived