🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
society

France's lockdown starts at midnight...

KindHML

All is in the title... I am back from work, and my city is sleeping (it never sleeps). Wby guys?

It's depressing, espacially cause life seems to be lockdown too... :saladga:

French monsters, if you see this thread, let's talk about it. Ready to talk about our politics and our national situation.

International monsters, I'd be glad to know more about you, your stories. I'd like to know more about ur politics, the politics/ sanitary decisions and the current situation of your country.

I just wanna send courage and love to everybody. Thanks for being my family since Gaga gave us the opportunity to know each other Take care of urselves and the ones around you, we have to be brave, kind and supportive don't you think? :kara:

We all are citizens of the world at first, let's get to know each other more? ☀️ 😘 

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3

Contessa

I’m having an extremely hard time avoiding going to this Ariana Grande Halloween listening party my friend is doing tonight. :giveup:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 3

Quenty

J'ai une semaine de vacances supplémentaire parce que les professeurs vont voir ce qu'ils peuvent mettre en place :vegas:

But I'm tired of lockdown :fatcat:

Edited by Quenty
Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Florian

I'm not ready for this again...

But it's lowkey what de deserve, people are stubborn and keep meeting people all day long and the situation is getting worse week after week.

I'm lowkey glad the government listened to scientists and took decisions to protect the people over the economy. Hopefully the situation gets better and we can meet our elders for the end of the celebrations

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

Aleks
7 minutes ago, Florian said:

I'm lowkey glad the government listened to scientists and took decisions to protect the people over the economy.

Switzerland can’t relate :billie:

We’re one of the hotspots (if not THE) in Europe and are able to live our best life like nothing was wrong. Meanwhile, we have like 9k new cases a day... Slay a bit (literally)

Hello, Konichiwa, Bonjour, Hola, Aloha, Guten Tag

Luke78619

I wish I lived in France rn

im from the U.K., work in a restaurant and it’s stressful as f*ck, nobody seems to want to adhere to the government guidelines, try to argue with us when we have to enforce the guidelines such as masks and distancing and groups of only six, and don’t even distance from staff members :( 

i would rather go back into lockdown, I know other restaurants in the franchise have had guests with covid-19 which puts staff at risk, especially when they’re not taking precautions. 

EDIT: especially with Christmas coming up, we’re gonna be even busier and gonna come across a lot more people :( 

Edited by Luke78619
insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

KindHML
15 minutes ago, Contessa said:

I’m having an extremely hard time avoiding going to this Ariana Grande Halloween listening party my friend is doing tonight. :giveup:

Ouch, it hurts... The only solution seems to listen to it, alone... My spirit's with you honey 

15 minutes ago, Quenty said:

J'ai une semaine de vacances supplémentaire parce que les professeurs vont voir ce qu'ils peuvent mettre en place :vegas:

But I'm tired of lockdown :fatcat:

It's seriously so incoherent to let schools and high schools open... Sorry but your guys are part of the most important cluster...

BUT, I do understand that it's hard to live and grow in this lockdown/covid/blm/ecologic/wtf situation.. :(

Be brave and positive, it's gonna get better. 😘

10 minutes ago, Florian said:

I'm not ready for this again...

But it's lowkey what de deserve, people are stubborn and keep meeting people all day long and the situation is getting worse week after week.

I'm lowkey glad the government listened to scientists and took decisions to protect the people over the economy. Hopefully the situation gets better and we can meet our elders for the end of the celebrations

The situation is horrible...

I hope we'll be able to celebrate Christmas and New Years eve all together!! 🚀 

1 minute ago, Aleks said:

Switzerland can’t relate :billie:

We’re one of the hotspots (if not THE) in Europe and are able to live our best life like nothing was wrong. Meanwhile, we have like 9k new cases a day... Slay a bit (literally)

Let's think about the contaminated/dead ones... We all have high national ****ing covid-19 related deaths numbers... 

Aleks
2 minutes ago, KindHML said:

Let's think about the contaminated/dead ones... We all have high national ****ing covid-19 related deaths numbers... 

That’s why their new “measures” make no sense to me. They literally didn’t change a thing. We’re still allowed to go to bars and restaurants, we can still manifest with a crowd of 50 people, no curfew or anything (except for restaurants but then again it’s till 11PM) ... I mean.

Edited by Aleks
Hello, Konichiwa, Bonjour, Hola, Aloha, Guten Tag
  • YAAAS 1

KindHML
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

I wish I lived in France rn

im from the U.K., work in a restaurant and it’s stressful as f*ck, nobody seems to want to adhere to the government guidelines, try to argue with us when we have to enforce the guidelines such as masks and distancing and groups of only six, and don’t even distance from staff members :( 

i would rather go back into lockdown, I know other restaurants in the franchise have had guests with covid-19 which puts staff at risk, especially when they’re not taking precautions. 

I am so sorry to hear about your situation darling, but France's situation is the same actually. 

I work in a shop that sells bags. We had covid 19 AND sanitary rules, but lots of people don't care and try to ignore it. And now we're lockdown... 

• Love 1

Hades

I send all my love to every French monster. France has supported Greece like no other during our disagreements with Turkey.

I wish you the best. 😔💜

• LMAO 1
  • Love 3

KindHML
2 minutes ago, Aleks said:

That’s why their new “measures” make no sense to me. They literally didn’t change a thing. We’re still allowed to go to bars and restaurants, we can still manifest with a crowd of 50 people, no curfew or anything (except for restaurants but then again it’s till 11PM) ... I mean.

Franckly, their new measures SUCK(S).

• Thanks 1

KindHML
1 minute ago, Hades said:

I send all my love to every French monster. France has supported Greece like no other during our disagreements with Turkey.

I wish you the best. 😔💜

Thank you baby, Turkey may have been wrong, I honestly don't know, but we've gotta be supportive with each and everyone one today. 

If GAGA learnt us something over the years, it's to be tolerant, loving and kind. And **** hate, judgment and negativity ! :fthis:

Again, thx so much for your love and support, I am sending you the same, take care of yourself and your circle! 🚀 

• Love 1

Eido

Well

I am supposed to be the one opening the store tomorrow morning but I don't have the paper to go outside 

Ans I was also supposed to see my ex bf one last time next week to say goodbye (and this is breaking my heart and I am so depressed) but I also can't so I will probably never be able to close this chapter of my life basically :bradley: 

• Sad 2

LePetitFlo

I won't survive to this one.. It was supposed to be my last (and best) year at uni.. I'm so sad. 

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

Lippoutou

I'm in Grenoble and it's going to be so depressing. I won't be able to see my boyfriend for at least a whole month, university is closing... How are we gonna get through this a second time ?

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1