Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Benny Blanco praises Beiber drags Pop Stars

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Bambino

I'm all for criticism when it comes to celebrities but this is truly one of the dumbest statements ever.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

All I need to do is not brush my hair or bathe for a week and suddenly I'm a "real artist".

LMAO truth though. But not even only appearances wise. Just in general I feel like men dropping mediocre or even bad work are way more tolerated than when women do in music (probably in general too).

IllusionLover

Yeah he can talk sh*t about Pop stars as much as he wants but 1. He could never on his entire career achieve what any Popstar has. And 2. Who the f*ck is Benny Blanco?? :laughga: 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Nosferatu

But Justin Bieber has his own fashion brand :bear: How is that any different? I guess selling make up is "inferior" because... reasons.

11 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

He's just mad Gaga didn't want to collab with him.

He's too basic for her. 

I mean she collab’d with Max Martin lol I don’t think she thinks in those terms anymore 

flyaway
7 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I mean she collab’d with Max Martin lol I don’t think she thinks in those terms anymore 

She knows what she likes, but she's too kind to say it straightforward. 

whateveradore
48 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

I love how Gaga has been through hell on earth so we can use this clap backs

Where is LG7

if only a pimple and anxiety would give us babylon early version and wipe out corona since 1st Q :bear:

ProdigyARTPOP

Funny how he worked with Selena last year on “I Can’t Get Enough” and now he’s shading her now that he’s in Scooter and Justin’s payroll, I love Justin & Selena, but I don’t like how this was directly aimed at discrediting her and her success 

Archived