💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

BH's riddle: Let's solve it together!

Babylon98

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
9 hours ago, Dayman said:

BH has gotten things right totally unprompted and with no prior hints. The only major thing they ever got wrong was the apparent release of HL Babylon in August - that being said they also followed up soon after with saying those plans were delayed. It's not totally out of the blue. Plus Gaga posting her voting video and then deleting to repost it with Babylon IS odd for what is just supposed to be a video to urge people to vote.

OH plus last month she posted that insta story about Haus Labs and it used a new mix of the Haus Labs instrumental and not just a direct copy and paste of the one they used for the brand prior. So something could be really coming.

I don't buy it. They recently said the first demo of Sour Candy was a ballad which is BS. :air:

Again, just don't get your hopes up. Only expect something if it comes from Gaga's mouth.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still waiting for the Nick Knight project to be released, i wonder if thats what he's talking about? Autumn is here now and i need to see it!

Nicholas David Gordon Knight or Nick Knight.

so KGDN = Knight Gordon David Nicholas,

and F BF = probably filmed Babylon film.

Some guy write this in comment, and i think that's solution for riddle

donatellab
20 hours ago, Cybertronica said:

I don't buy it. They recently said the first demo of Sour Candy was a ballad which is BS. :air:

Gaga herself has said that most of her songs start off as piano ballads tho :bear:

She/Her/Hers

Archived