💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Adele ft. Gaga?

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09

It's quite a daring play for someone who wants to be taken seriously as an insider to come out with something so bold. They would never be taken seriously again. It's a high profile receipt that would be used against them... Maybe they are doing all or nothing, or maybe this is true 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not happening yall. Adele does not do features or collabs on her albums, she is not going to start now. Her label would not give royalties from the millions of albums she sells to another label, they keep it for themselves. 

MANiCURE1295
2 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

It's quite a daring play for someone who wants to be taken seriously as an insider to come out with something so bold. They would never be taken seriously again. It's a high profile receipt that would be used against them... Maybe they are doing all or nothing, or maybe this is true 

This is my thought? NO ONE will forget this. If this isn’t true no one would take them seriously again....hoping it’s true.

Reality
37 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'd die!!!!!

And before Gaga's Gucci movie too. Her career peak would stay on a roll :tony:

And we thought she re-peaked during ASIB :bradley: 

If this is true, this'll be even bigger :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹

MiQuenDroid
9 minutes ago, Bottom said:

It is not happening yall. Adele does not do features or collabs on her albums, she is not going to start now. Her label would not give royalties from the millions of albums she sells to another label, they keep it for themselves. 

Lmao wtf are you saying

All I ever wanted was love...

Lyrics leaked:

Gaga+Adele: Y-U-M-M-Y Y-U-M-M-Y

sample: yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy

Adele: You tell em Gaga

Gaga: I love sweet candies, I am a sour candy but all I love is to eat my dinner with you

Adele: It's so sweet-a, sweet-a the suga, but the salmon fish with the baked potato is all I want (gaga laughs)

Chorus together: Dinner, oh dinner, I love to eat dinner featuring Adele (Gaga), when the menu comes, schnitzel with crumbs, we lick each other's thumps.

Because we love dinner, sexy dinner, we're gonna have fun tonight, one glass of wine and we're naked at nine, this is our dinner

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

27 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Lmao wtf are you saying

Im saying adele does not do collabs or features, her albums sell enough on their own she does not need to do them. Her label is not going to feature someone on her album or song which they would then need to split the profits with when adele alone is able to sell huge amounts. Yall fall for anything i swear

Jollibee

One of the theories behind this tweet is that Adele tweeted it while she was with Gaga. Maybe Adele tweeted this on Gaga’s phone. If the rumor collaboration is true. 

CHROMATICON
4 minutes ago, Bottom said:

Im saying adele does not do collabs or features, her albums sell enough on their own she does not need to do them. Her label is not going to feature someone on her album or song which they would then need to split the profits with when adele alone is able to sell huge amounts. Yall fall for anything i swear

Oh okay thank you for insightful thoughts and Exclusive information. When did Adele told you she'd never do a collab or when did you read her label's contract which stated no collabs to avoid royalties? 

PrinceOfTheStorm
51 minutes ago, Bottom said:

Adele does not do features or collabs on her albums, she is not going to start now. 

Nothing is impossible, and everything has to “start.” Just because something hasn’t happened before, why couldnt it happen now, literally what’s stopping them? This isn’t defending the collab rumor because I think its pretty bs.

signing out

Archived