💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney deleted this sensual dancing video of her

COOOK

Featured Posts

Pop Music

she looks hot asf and is doing what she wants and having fun 

the woman is going through this intense court battle that impacts every aspect of her life, if she wants to look sexy and dance in her home then she has EVERY right to do so and have it bring her happiness 

hate that people are still being negative toward her with all that's going on (but I guess we all know about 2007 and people have mostly gotten better but we aren't perfect when it comes to mental health) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

vyniildisk

I just wonder why she cant help herself from reading comments, i mean there is so much negativity in the world, even in the most neutral, basic posts there are mean comments. She said that she reads comments and she gets hurt, well stop reading them queen, people have a lot of time on their hands, even more now, they are not flawless pop legends like you

HeavyyMetalVenuss

even if she’s the one in charge of her instagram with complete control, people aren’t going to stop suspecting that she’s being forced to post, until there’s at least more progress made on her getting out of the conservatorship.

most of her comments are always along the lines of “This is so weird” or “Wow she looks drugged #FreeBritney,” and honestly it’s only going to get worse with more coverage on her situation until she’s out of the conservatorship. i just hope that she’s healthy and safe

Cake like Malibu Gaga

27monster27

And the moment she claps back at them, they are pvssies and don't come to the comments to fight back. The people that are mean to her are such fvcking weaklings.

he/him/his

Archived