🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
other

(Some) Haus labs 50% off on Amazon

SamanthaC

Haus labs is the Epic Day Deal today.  A lot of products are 50% off. (But not the lip crayons, highlighters, or Stupid Love palette).

https://amzn.to/31yMGt8

 

Spoiler

Before everyone comes to say don't support Amazon, I just saw it and thought I'd share. No obligation to support them.

 

The Adele of GGD's Member & Rain on Me Awards 2020
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
iamamiwhoami

Will it come with Babylon Haus Labs Mix bonus? :duck:

  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red

Great, first I would have needed to sell my kidney and my spleen to get a Glam Attack, now just the kidney will suffice :bear: 

says Campbell, chuckling.
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC
8 minutes ago, Red said:

Great, first I would have needed to sell my kidney and my spleen to get a Glam Attack, now just the kidney will suffice :bear: 

How much are they in Brazil?

The Adele of GGD's Member & Rain on Me Awards 2020

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oriane

Trying to order, Amazon is such a mess.

I open one tab and it knows I'm in Germany and suggests the suitable options.

I open another tab and suddenly it thinks I'm in France and I almost shipped a lipstick to my stepmother's house even though I'm sure I removed the address two years ago :toofunny:

Hey sis! I know it's a bit awkward to ask but can you make me win? I know I flopped this round, I want to make sure I still have my throne

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

How much are they in Brazil?

Just a tad more expensive if you convert back to american dolars but the dollar is currently almost R$6 so the least expansive Glam Attack right now is R$122, not include shipping that I assume must be around R$30. That would be more than 15% of brazilian minimum wage just for a bottle of liquid eyeshadow :bear: 

says Campbell, chuckling.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC
1 minute ago, Red said:

Just a tad more expensive if you convert back to american dolars but the dollar is currently almost R$6 so the least expansive Glam Attack right now is R$122, not include shipping that I assume must be around R$30. That would be more than 15% of brazilian minimum wage just for a bottle of liquid eyeshadow :bear: 

Okay, so the price converts find but yikes.  Which the minimum wage here is only like $7.25/hour (or something close to that). But I see with the conversions how this is a problem. Kind of insane really.

The Adele of GGD's Member & Rain on Me Awards 2020

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Okay, so the price converts find but yikes.  Which the minimum wage here is only like $7.25/hour (or something close to that). But I see with the conversions how this is a problem. Kind of insane really.

It's even more insane if you think less than 10 years ago the dollar was less than $2 and if that was still true, it would cost less than R$50, probably :bear: But let me not turn this thread into brazilian politics and economics :fan:

Buy Haus Labs 50% off exclusively on Amazon! :vegas: 

says Campbell, chuckling.
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame

use code NIKKIE on hauslabs.com for a discount. I'm being serious it works. For example the eyeliner is £18 + £10.23 for shipping which comes to £28.23, with the code NIKKIE it becomes £24.63

Edited by numb the flame
nothing you say can erase all the sins of the world
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Where is LG7

i still can't afford so I'll go stream 911 instead in hopes for any chromatica related promo after the elections :smh:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red
12 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

use code NIKKIE on hauslabs.com for a discount. I'm being serious it works. For example the eyeliner is £18 + £10.23 for shipping which comes to £28.23, with the code NIKKIE it becomes £24.63

She said in her latest video this code will work for a month

says Campbell, chuckling.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bonkers

Madonna has been driving up the prices and demand with her free promo, so it's good to see this sale.  :heart:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...