đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop asking for promo

Featured Posts

MJHolland
5 hours ago, Mesmer92 said:

I have cut people out of my life because of their opinions of Lady Gaga. I even had a fight with my fiance because he didn't think Chromatica was one of her greatest albums. She is everything to me and I do not want to associate with people who cannot muster up (or pretend to) that same love. 

wow love this energy tbh lmao 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatican
14 minutes ago, Suuus said:

The chromatica ball happens in july so i think gaga will have plenty of time to prepare for it

Isn't Gucci filming Spring 2020? How will she have time to prepare?

6 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Isn't Gucci filming Spring 2020? How will she have time to prepare?

Gaga filmed for asib while on tour so i wouldnt worry about it also we are on the verge of another lockdown here in Europe so shooting will probably get delayed anyways

Well its kinda nice to go to a concert, who we expect to still happen and feel like weve been in this journey with her. It used to be like that. 

A full promo era gets you in tge mood, youre all hyped there. Its just a whole other thing. If shes chill, her fans are also chill. And we kinda start get less excited by the whole thing. Which could be good. I thank her, was completely addicted by the absurdity of content back then. 

28 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

wow love this energy tbh lmao 

On the surface it seems edgy but like I said earlier, I realized after completely losing my shiz this summer it's not worthwhile to be personally offended over someone else's opinion of a singer. So now I just block them on Twitter :gaycat:

just another gay

To me it's not even about charting, just wanting to see the potential of more Chromatica visual / experience.

Because the album deserved it.

Archived