🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
achievement

Gaga’s the most controversial artist on ATRL

StarstruckIllusion

They love ha :billie:

They hate ha :billie:

and the rent’s all free :ally:

If only the place she’s renting wasn’t rat infested :huntyga:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 22
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alicefromabove

Take that Carmela Cebolla! 

ufc 205 in yo face GIF

You thought you were the most hated? Then guess what? You're not!

 

Edited by alicefromabove
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 13

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy

An all female top 10 list :firega:

 

Why am I not surprised given ATRL is a stan saturated site? :toofunny:

Edited by Economy
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

She is a tricon

She is every emotion

She is the moment

 Wendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie Loves You

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
stupidrain71

not on this twitter account’s watch list

 

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Is that Ariana Grandes Stan site?

no its some toxic forum like this except its for all girls and has been around since the early 2000s. Iconic and messy. Lots of madonna + other stans that hate Gaga. Its extremely toxic so browse at your own risk 

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Drew Bieber

istan4badgalriri, Fnook, and Jjang are the most creepily obsessed OGH’s.

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
myluis617
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

no its some toxic forum like this except its for all girls and has been around since the early 2000s. Iconic and messy. Lots of madonna + other stans that hate Gaga. Its extremely toxic so browse at your own risk 

Were not toxic... :selena: 

Jk I know ive spewed toxic energy on here before. 

Edited by myluis617

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Drew Bieber
5 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Is that Ariana Grandes Stan site?

It’s a forum for all fandoms. A typical day looks like this:

Gaga vs. Rihanna - bigger 6th era?

Chromatica flopping, why?

Did Bey do THAT?

Taylor vs. Ari - Bigger in 10 years?

911 tanked, why?

Gaga below Folklore, why?

  • Like 4
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
myluis617
4 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

It’s a forum for all fandoms. A typical day looks like this:

Gaga vs. Rihanna - bigger 6th era?

Chromatica flopping, why?

Did Bey do THAT?

Taylor vs. Ari - Bigger in 10 years?

911 tanked, why?

Gaga below Folklore, why?

Sounds triggering 

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarstruckIllusion

 

6 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Were not toxic... :selena: 

Jk I know ive spewed toxic energy on here before. 

I’m describing ATRL

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...