Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish reveals details for her upcoming virtual concert

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

WHERE DO WE GO? THE LIVESTREAM, set to take place live from her native Los Angeles on Saturday, October 24th at 3PM PT / 6PM ET. 

Billie will be performing 100% live with her brother FINNEAS and long-time touring drummer Andrew Marshall on a 60ft x 24ft stage surrounded by 100ft x 24ft 360 LED screens, providing 3D, real-time-content integration.

Starting at 2PM PT / 5PM ET, the pre-show will debut an exclusive never-before-seen clip from R.J. Cutler-directed, Apple TV+ documentary film Billie Eilish: The World’s A Little Blurry, plus host an array of special guest appearances, alongside giveaways.

Having spent months working on the creative with her live production collaborators Moment Factory WHERE DO WE GO? THE LIVESTREAM is inspired by elements from her recently halted arena-tour, and will feature new and exciting never-before-seen elements made exclusively for this once-in-a-lifetime experience, that will also include 500 pre-selected fans interacting with Billie virtually and in real time throughout the show.

Livestream will be available to all ticket-holders for 24-hours to replay the show on-demand on Livestream.billieeilish.com.

Billie Eilish will be revealing additional details on her socials through-out the week.

umusic.ca

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

alsemanche

This sounds very exciting tbh. I hope it gets uploaded online for free afterwards (even if a bootleg :selena:) so we can watch it. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

BillieGOAT

So excited!! I’ll be working during the event so I won’t be able to watch live, hoping to get to watch it online afterwards if she uploads it!!

Sneaky Oliver
27 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

The World’s A Little Blurry

Or maybe it's my eyes... :heart: love this lyric

I’m on my Legacy Act era

This sounds Awesome. I would like Gaga to do something like this for Chromatica.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ballerios

i was goin to buy it but my lazy ass don't wanna wake up for a 5 am concert :")

my love for her doesn't reach gaga's level :) i still remember not sleeping whole day for the VMAs lol 

TimisaMonster

The fact she emphasized 100% live cuz all these artists are doing pre recorded vocals and lip syncing 

:billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FentyGa

this is SO ****ing cool

i don’t mean to bring up gaga all the time, but this is a gaga forum sooo

imagine the worldbuilding and imagery gaga could give us with a chromatica show

Archived