Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

50 Cents Endorses Trump. And Got Backlash For It.

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Borislshere

Remember that time Beyoncé almost fought him + remixed his song and did it better than him? I do 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
1 hour ago, Bottom said:

Greedy billionaire who cares more about protecting his wealth than his fellow americans, what is new. It is because of people like him why we must vote for biden, it is about time the elite paid their fair share

Setting aside the greed. Since when is 50 Cent even close to a Billionaire? He's not even close :flop:

Better stay a has-been rather than embarrassing yourself furthermore. There was no reason to do this. :bear:

gumzy3000

Who actually pays this tax rate anyways? Like what income do you need to have in order to be paying this much tax? 

trolly troll troll

Why did he think that was a good idea? None of his fanbase are gonna get taxed that much. Most are not gonna get taxed more at all. Are people supposed to care about his greedy ass?

... But now that I think about it, licking rich people's boots is the basis of the conservative ideology, so...

StarstruckIllusion

Biden’s tax plan is minuscule compared to what progressives want, and only a little bit off from what Trump had. 50 Cent is greedy ofc, but he’s far from alone, and people just like him or worse are in huge amounts of power. The public backlash must be brutal from the GP tho :ally:  

StarstruckIllusion
21 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Who actually pays this tax rate anyways? Like what income do you need to have in order to be paying this much tax? 

This. Yall shook about Trump’s $750? Don’t look at the vast majority of the Fortune 500 chile 💀 Biden said “nothing will fundamentally change” to his rich friends in private. He said he’s not gonna create new laws to fix this issue. I don’t know what the wealthy are freaking out over. 

MessyTop

I mean 50 cent hasn’t been on the news in ages. He’s a Z list “celebrity” , a stupid one 

Concertaholic

No lie I once had a waiter at PF Chang’s who said he waited on 50 Cent and said he was the biggest a-hole and didn’t even leave a tip! Freaking selfish cheap skate :fthis:

Xoxo Adriana

ladies. 50 cent is literally the biggest dumbass and joke in music history, why are we even surprised?

he has the maturity of a 10 year old and still has passive-aggressive homophobia in 2020, which he is still not made accountable for. not to mention he hasn’t had a hit in well over a decade, so he needs some sort of shock factor to have people speak his name.

let’s give this lowlife less attention and instead give it to the talented black/poc artists that actually use their talent and music for their fame, rather than attention seeking in an attempt to stay relevant.

even better, let’s give our coins to the upcoming talented artists and give less attention and money to people who don’t wish to earn it from hard work.

Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

No lie I once had a waiter at PF Chang’s who said he waited on 50 Cent and said he was the biggest a-hole and didn’t even leave a tip! Freaking selfish cheap skate :fthis:

it’s in his name luv, he named himself after what he’s worth - 50 cent:reductive:

FATCAT
3 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Your avi is pretty appropriate right now to be honest 

ezgif-com-resize-2.thumb.gif.532c18f3f45

@Mer Boy is classically iconic, we been knew :legend:

Purr more, hiss less.

There’s a lot of ****ing greed in this country and ignorant men like 50 cent are a huge driver of that - more outraged by the tax rate of a 1 percenter than the lack of healthcare or education for our kids.  

Archived