💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Jamie Lynn Spears new single “Follow me (Zoey 101)" out Oct 22

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Jamie Lynn Spears with  Chantel Jeffries, announce the release date for their brand-new single “Follow Me (Zoey 101)” to be available on October 22.  The new single reimagines the original theme song, co-written by Britney Spears, from Nickelodeon’s television show Zoey 101. Pre-save: https://umusic.digital/followme/

JLSx-CJ-Follow-Me-Poster.jpg

The global live-stream event, See it First: The Follow Me (Zoey 101) Experience, will take place on Sunday, October 25 with Jamie Lynn Spears reuniting with the original cast of Zoey 101, and include today’s hottest stars Chantel Jeffries, JoJo Siwa, Dixie D’Amelio, and more. tickets available for $20 seeitfirst.veeps.com

umusic

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

2 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

co-written by Britney Spears

She is “team father” so of course they somehow had to include Britney to get good coin...

Won’t be viewing nor streaming

vyniildisk

we will not b streaming or supporting till her sister is 100% free (and maybe not even aftr that tbh)

JusKeepBreathin

Their last attempt to cash in on Britney. The court fight must not be doing well.

By next year their dad will claim conservatorship of Jamie. 

Off Topic: was JoJo Siwa on Zoey?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

was JoJo Siwa on Zoey?

no, but they included her as today’s hottest star with this most followed tiktok star Dixie D’Amelio and some more 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TimisaMonster

The desperation of it all...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ShayCristoforo

I spent last night before bed, reading up on the drama and watching Alexa's IG Live next year.

What a mess. But tbh I'll def be eating up this song and the rumored reboot :ladyhaha:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived