Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should artists hibernate while Adele dominates?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

I mean is only fitting, should everyone go back to their studios and save the flops since Miss future Tricon Adele is coming to snatch?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ead9e11845165e1e1f

Or do we see anybody that’s on her level of relevancy and acclaim to take her throne?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299ea68a80a62c0e20e0

Hottie Detector

PunkTheFunk

I won't name names, but with some artists it's hard to tell the difference between hibernation and an album cycle anyway.

yes and

If you imply Ariana, it won't affect her that much, because too different groups of people are into them.
Yeah, Ariana won't get #1 debut but she still will be huge with the right material. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

yes and
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I won't name names, but with some artists it's hard to tell the difference between hibernation and an album cycle anyway.

:oops:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Nobody can touch Adele when it comes to sales but how is she a tricon? Where’s the acting and the fashion? :jase:

In the future :vegas:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297d4244b19977361532

Hottie Detector

TimisaMonster

Hibernate? Why? Adele is not an artist to fear whenever she releases...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Reject False Icons

I read somewhere that labels warned artists when Adele dropped 25 so they won't release anything around that time.

Sounds logical that labels have a releases calendar to not overlap any big release even if they are "surprise" :ohwell:

ProdigyARTPOP
45 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

I read somewhere that labels warned artists when Adele dropped 25 so they won't release anything around that time.

Sounds logical that labels have a releases calendar to not overlap any big release even if they are "surprise" :ohwell:

Yeah this is literally how it works the majority of the time. 

Is this that astrological thing i got warned about neptune orvsomething. Is this what they meant to stay put and dont invest and wait for a while

Twitter actually coming tgrough with the predictions

Archived