⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
interview

Darkchild talks about working with Gaga and Beyoncé on Telephone

Gagadonna

“Telephone” her biggest hit since “Let’s Dance” - the interviewer :bear:

poor Poker Face and Bad Romance 

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 29
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
papergangster
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

“Telephone” her biggest hit since “Let’s Dance” - the interviewer :bear:

poor Poker Face and Bad Romance 

I thought the same exact thing, the disrespect!!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazzarus

Am I remembering correctly that Gaga hated working on Telephone (the song) and that she doesn't have 'fondest memories' from the recording studio? :oprah:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

“Telephone” her biggest hit since “Let’s Dance” - the interviewer :bear:

poor Poker Face and Bad Romance 

The heterosexuality jumped out :bear:

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!
  • LMAO 12

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JOSHMATICA

Not that I'm dissing Gaga at all here, but I don't understand how she doesn't like the Telephone video! The video is such an iconic moment and one of the most iconic female collaborations of all time. I still hold out hope that one day they'll perform it together.

You can serve it to me ancient city style
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LilyLark

Darkchild hasn't done anything good in ages....which is sad cause he used to produce bops. All I really remember in relation to Gaga is allegedly Darkchild and Akon were in a beef at one point.

  • Like 4
  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK
6 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Not that I'm dissing Gaga at all here, but I don't understand how she doesn't like the Telephone video! The video is such an iconic moment and one of the most iconic female collaborations of all time. I still hold out hope that one day they'll perform it together.

I thought it's the song she doesn't like, not the video? :oprah:

Edited by COOOK
2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oriane
6 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Not that I'm dissing Gaga at all here, but I don't understand how she doesn't like the Telephone video! The video is such an iconic moment and one of the most iconic female collaborations of all time. I still hold out hope that one day they'll perform it together.

I think it's not the video (or song, I don't remember) itself, it's the memories that surround the making of it that were bad for her.

Hey sis! I know it's a bit awkward to ask but can you make me win? I know I flopped this round, I want to make sure I still have my throne

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100
7 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

Am I remembering correctly that Gaga hated working on Telephone (the song) and that she doesn't have 'fondest memories' from the recording studio? :oprah:

I'm always confused about this, sometimes I read it's just the video she doesn't like, sometimes it's the song, sometimes it wasn't the song itself but the process of having to get it back since it was given to Britney.

I hope nothing negative happened with her and Darkchild, they actually made quite a few great tracks together and I love his production, it gave Gaga a very different sound.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LilyLark
Just now, Defmix100 said:

I'm always confused about this, sometimes I read it's just the video she doesn't like, sometimes it's the song, sometimes it wasn't the song itself but the process of having to get it back since it was given to Britney.

I hope nothing negative happened with her and Darkchild, they actually made quite a few great tracks together and I love his production, it gave Gaga a very different sound.

I don't think she had any beef with Darkchild, but allegedly he and Akon had trouble with one another. And I know GGD loves to trash Akon, but he did backtrack on his icky comment circa ARTPOP before Gaga was "rehabilitated" in the eyes of the public & I wouldn't be surprise if she felt some sort of loyalty to him despite everything. It'd explain why she was meh about Telephone.

Or she might...just really not like the song since she seems to like to have a hand in the very origins of creating a song...

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazzarus
4 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I'm always confused about this, sometimes I read it's just the video she doesn't like, sometimes it's the song, sometimes it wasn't the song itself but the process of having to get it back since it was given to Britney.

I hope nothing negative happened with her and Darkchild, they actually made quite a few great tracks together and I love his production, it gave Gaga a very different sound.

yes, that's why I'm little confused as well. I hope it's not about Darkchild anyway

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh
13 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Not that I'm dissing Gaga at all here, but I don't understand how she doesn't like the Telephone video! The video is such an iconic moment and one of the most iconic female collaborations of all time. I still hold out hope that one day they'll perform it together.

Telephone is the worst song on TFM so I understand how she feels :billie:

That boy is a monster
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sister

He's so laid back. The success,

If I could have any job in the world I'd be a professional Cinderella~

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...