• Last Reply
Gagadonna

“Telephone” her biggest hit since “Let’s Dance” - the interviewer :bear:

poor Poker Face and Bad Romance 

papergangster
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

I thought the same exact thing, the disrespect!!

Lazzarus

Am I remembering correctly that Gaga hated working on Telephone (the song) and that she doesn't have 'fondest memories' from the recording studio? :oprah:

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

The heterosexuality jumped out :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Not that I'm dissing Gaga at all here, but I don't understand how she doesn't like the Telephone video! The video is such an iconic moment and one of the most iconic female collaborations of all time. I still hold out hope that one day they'll perform it together.

LilyLark

Darkchild hasn't done anything good in ages....which is sad cause he used to produce bops. All I really remember in relation to Gaga is allegedly Darkchild and Akon were in a beef at one point.

6 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Not that I'm dissing Gaga at all here, but I don't understand how she doesn't like the Telephone video! The video is such an iconic moment and one of the most iconic female collaborations of all time. I still hold out hope that one day they'll perform it together.

I thought it's the song she doesn't like, not the video? :oprah:

Oriane
6 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I think it's not the video (or song, I don't remember) itself, it's the memories that surround the making of it that were bad for her.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Defmix100
7 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

Am I remembering correctly that Gaga hated working on Telephone (the song) and that she doesn't have 'fondest memories' from the recording studio? :oprah:

I'm always confused about this, sometimes I read it's just the video she doesn't like, sometimes it's the song, sometimes it wasn't the song itself but the process of having to get it back since it was given to Britney.

I hope nothing negative happened with her and Darkchild, they actually made quite a few great tracks together and I love his production, it gave Gaga a very different sound.

LilyLark
Just now, Defmix100 said:

I'm always confused about this, sometimes I read it's just the video she doesn't like, sometimes it's the song, sometimes it wasn't the song itself but the process of having to get it back since it was given to Britney.

I hope nothing negative happened with her and Darkchild, they actually made quite a few great tracks together and I love his production, it gave Gaga a very different sound.

I don't think she had any beef with Darkchild, but allegedly he and Akon had trouble with one another. And I know GGD loves to trash Akon, but he did backtrack on his icky comment circa ARTPOP before Gaga was "rehabilitated" in the eyes of the public & I wouldn't be surprise if she felt some sort of loyalty to him despite everything. It'd explain why she was meh about Telephone.

Or she might...just really not like the song since she seems to like to have a hand in the very origins of creating a song...

Lazzarus
4 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

yes, that's why I'm little confused as well. I hope it's not about Darkchild anyway

13 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Telephone is the worst song on TFM so I understand how she feels :billie:

Archived