Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish teases new song in November

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Let's hope this thread doesn't turn into the same mess as every other billie thread :huntyga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Luke78619

I hope it’s a new era and not another stand alone, I’d love for a new collection of billie tracks :music:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

i've founde que hard to vibe to the songs she released thia year, i mean they are nice and chill but pretty much okay

still, definitely going to give it a try!

... and now i just sit in silence.

LORD GAGA

Are people still pretending that last track ‘my future’ wasn’t a lead single? That’s what it was promoted as by her and the label... until it flopped into oblivion. Then it became a ‘promo single’. I hope this doesn’t turn into a Katy fiasco where they release multiple ‘leads’ with the hope that one sticks, resulting in an anticlimactic era.

Lazzarus

Didn't Finneas told that they don't plan on releasing any new material while there is covid crisis? Or was it just the album, until they can tour it? :gum:

Anderson123

I feel like they didn’t think about writing a new album after they won those Grammys and just wanted to focus on Touring but quarantine might’ve inspired them to come up with something new so I’m here for it! I feel like it’s gonna be something different like Lorde going from Pure Heroine to Melodrama. 

KennyRichie

I don’t get the appealing for Billie, I mean, bad guy is a good song. And that’s it.

Have I grown old now for not liking this? And I’m just 25

alsemanche
1 hour ago, LORD GAGA said:

Are people still pretending that last track ‘my future’ wasn’t a lead single? That’s what it was promoted as by her and the label... until it flopped into oblivion. Then it became a ‘promo single’. I hope this doesn’t turn into a Katy fiasco where they release multiple ‘leads’ with the hope that one sticks, resulting in an anticlimactic era.

She clearly said that she isn't going to release an album during quarantine/pandemic so I don't see why you'd think it's a lead single. I don't recall ever seeing my future promoted in connection with an album. 

1 hour ago, Lazzarus said:

Didn't Finneas told that they don't plan on releasing any new material while there is covid crisis? Or was it just the album, until they can tour it? :gum:

Yeah it was just an album, they didn't say they won't release singles/stand alone songs

Soft, soothing, and succulent

littlepotter
42 minutes ago, KennyRichie said:

I don’t get the appealing for Billie, I mean, bad guy is a good song. And that’s it.

bad guy is like her worst song sis what even have you heard :rip: 

chaeri pls

Chesescake
1 hour ago, KennyRichie said:

No you're not old, every decade we will get some fast rising star. I sure when Gaga rising people would said some s*it like these. Many people on GGD kept asking these questions but apparently it just personal taste and it very common. Stop doubt your own taste or ability of get on the trend.

3 hours ago, LORD GAGA said:

Are people still pretending that last track ‘my future’ wasn’t a lead single? That’s what it was promoted as by her and the label... until it flopped into oblivion. Then it became a ‘promo single’. I hope this doesn’t turn into a Ava Max fiasco where they release multiple ‘leads’ with the hope that one sticks, resulting in an anticlimactic era.

Fixed

Spoiler

:trollga:

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Archived