⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
society

Macron Decries Islamic Terrorist Attack

Candy Gaga
8 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

This verse specifically talks about the none believers who wanted to attack Muslim who were too week to fight or defend themselves. So God is telling Muslims that he will cast terror into the hearts of the disbelievers which will lead the disbelievers to change their mind on war and not attack Muslims.
 

This is one of the most used verses against Islam. What bothers me the most is how they intentionally edit the verse to sound violent. Here is the full verse that is self explanatory:

Kill them wherever you come upon them and drive them out of the places from which they have driven you out. For persecution is far worse than killing. And do not fight them at the Sacred Mosque unless they attack you there. If they do so, then fight them—that is the reward of the disbelievers. But if they cease, then surely Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Thanks for explaining. But the question is how many people will perceive those verses like that just the way you did and how actually a lot are using verses like these to justify the murdering of innocent people. 

Why shouldn't a man express his opinion peacefully without getting killed or living in fear of getting hurt just because he did. But no someone just expressed that people can express their opinions about your prophet just like anything is not free from receiving different reactions and attitudes from people and he lost his life in the most brutal way leaving misery and pain and fear and anger in the hearts of a lot of people related to him. See we all agree that not all Muslims are like that it's not possible a billion population will all have the same mentality but the problem is the millions of people trying to justify what he did , trying to justify hateful verses and calling him a martyr for his religion cause that's what is going on with most people after incidents like this. This man was a teacher and there is a great possibility that his students will turn out hateful and islamophobes from such incident would that be justified or should we call it as it is right now that he's a terrorist and a lot of people share the jihad mentality and legal actions and firm laws should be taken against any person who think he's a religion's soldier on earth and can run around with swords killing people.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KanyeWest
1 hour ago, Candy Gaga said:

But the question is Do Christians or members of any other religion aside from Islam use verses like these in our modern day ? Members of other religions realise that there is a difference between the eras their Holy Book was written and modern age and don't run around with swords killing people unlike SOME muslims who still justify killing people by taking their verses written thousands of years ago into heart. If you saw the amount of support and cheering that terrorist got yesterday from an Arabic news outlet while others claiming him a martyr in heaven is sad and scary so we should focus on the main issue here which is basically the still ongoing Jihad that a lot of people believe in and support

Yes exactly, and I personally know people who justify killings (in my personal life), they are not going to kill  but they believe that if someone criticizes the religion they can be killed and it's "understandable". (apparently justifiable by something called 'fatwa') Again, completely barbaric way of practicing a religion, I am not sure what was the catalyst of it

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Candy Gaga
19 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

 

Western governments attack and terrorize Muslims but they do it legally and without a religious ideology, and Islamic Terrorists attack with a religious ideology because they are religious. But isnt it the same thing? 

 

It's not the same thing. Governments that happen to be majorly belonging to a certain religion having wars and conflicts against countries with majorly a muslim population is unequal to jihadist killing people in the name of Islam. Israel that happens to be mostly Jewish having a conflict and killing Palestinians ( who's mainly Muslims but there are also people from a large number of different beliefs ) is not equal to ISIS killing Christians , Jews , Innocnet people and soldiers or even peacful Muslims that oppose their beleifs. That's a war conflict and those are people that claim a certain religion and claim that they're spreading it's teaching whether you claim them as Muslims or not because they claim themselves.

25 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Islamic terrorists and radical ideology is funded by world and western governments to serve their personal interest which is why Islamic terrorism is strong.

 

This is a theory with no strong evidence to support it. I believe it to an extent just like you but there is no deny that millions of Muslims agree with their perspective of religion and support their actions.

26 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Here is a Christian American world leader that killed and tortured million of Muslims because he dreamed God told him to go to war:

 

And I never btw said that only Islam that have people that ruin it's image that literally can happen with all religions agree to that but again if we kept ignoring the Islamic Jihadists and their terrorism and ran with the all religions have evil people we won't fix the problem and also again Christian soldiers like this video or soldiers of any religion doing mental stuff during WARS is not equal to citizens running around killing innocents

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Candy Gaga
12 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Yes exactly, and I personally know people who justify killings (in my personal life), they are not going to kill  but they believe that if someone criticizes the religion they can be killed and it's "understandable". (apparently justifiable by something called 'fatwa') Again, completely barbaric way of practicing a religion, I am not sure what was the catalyst of it

Thank you. That's what I'm trying to say on here. My bf / bffs are mostly all Muslims , they won't hurt a fly but will justify incidents like these as a well deserving punishment for somebody who disrespect religion we spend hours arguing about these debates from jihad to women rights etc. And tbh no religion not only Islam but all should not have members supporting the murdering of innocent people or stripping them off their rights and there should be a massive change and strict laws and protection from governments after this incident that protect people freedom of speech alongside women and LGBT rights since those are the most afftected groups

Edited by Candy Gaga
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
7 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

The last thread got locked

Oh my thread got locked? I was wondering why it went quiet :bear:

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
8 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Thanks for explaining. But the question is how many people will perceive those verses like that just the way you did and how actually a lot are using verses like these to justify the murdering of innocent people. 

Why shouldn't a man express his opinion peacefully without getting killed or living in fear of getting hurt just because he did. But no someone just expressed that people can express their opinions about your prophet just like anything is not free from receiving different reactions and attitudes from people and he lost his life in the most brutal way leaving misery and pain and fear and anger in the hearts of a lot of people related to him. See we all agree that not all Muslims are like that it's not possible a billion population will all have the same mentality but the problem is the millions of people trying to justify what he did , trying to justify hateful verses and calling him a martyr for his religion cause that's what is going on with most people after incidents like this. This man was a teacher and there is a great possibility that his students will turn out hateful and islamophobes from such incident would that be justified or should we call it as it is right now that he's a terrorist and a lot of people share the jihad mentality and legal actions and firm laws should be taken against any person who think he's a religion's soldier on earth and can run around with swords killing people.

No the question was for me to explain the verses which I did. I did not use apologetic arguments like saying its all symbolic or that its a different time. Instead I simply copy pasted the full verse to show you the full context.

Everyone including terrorists understand the context of the verse I explained. Terrorists dont use these verses to justify their actions. Only people taking these verses out of context and intentionally editing it are anti Muslims.

Muslims are not celebrating and justifying terrorism or violent verses so..

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
1 hour ago, Candy Gaga said:

It's not the same thing. Governments that happen to be majorly belonging to a certain religion having wars and conflicts against countries with majorly a muslim population is unequal to jihadist killing people in the name of Islam. Israel that happens to be mostly Jewish having a conflict and killing Palestinians ( who's mainly Muslims but there are also people from a large number of different beliefs ) is not equal to ISIS killing Christians , Jews , Innocnet people and soldiers or even peacful Muslims that oppose their beleifs. That's a war conflict and those are people that claim a certain religion and claim that they're spreading it's teaching whether you claim them as Muslims or not because they claim themselves.

This is a theory with no strong evidence to support it. I believe it to an extent just like you but there is no deny that millions of Muslims agree with their perspective of religion and support their actions.

And I never btw said that only Islam that have people that ruin it's image that literally can happen with all religions agree to that but again if we kept ignoring the Islamic Jihadists and their terrorism and ran with the all religions have evil people we won't fix the problem and also again Christian soldiers like this video or soldiers of any religion doing mental stuff during WARS is not equal to citizens running around killing innocents

Islamic terrorists dont kill people simply because they red the Quranic verse. Have you watched any interview with Binladin? They have their own political reasons just like western governments do. But they use religion to fuel their political gains while the west uses nationalism.

Bush did not only say mental stuff, he killed and tortured millions of Muslims till this day. America has a concentration camp with innocent Muslims jailed without a trial including children. I do not minimize or make excuses for Islamic terrorism, but you do make excuses and minimize Western terrorism.

Western governments funding and arming terrorists is not a conspiracy theory. They openly admit it but they have their own excuses.
 

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SchwineLove
1 hour ago, Candy Gaga said:

I understand that you can find dark past against any religion if you want but as you called it PAST. The issue we're talking about here is Jihad and Jihadists that are doing terrorist attacks in our modern days that even a large group of Muslims themselves are fighting against 

fair point. let's hope that we can find a way to make it an immediate past.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Candy Gaga
14 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

No the question was for me to explain the verses which I did. I did not use apologetic arguments like saying its all symbolic or that its a different time. Instead I simply copy pasted the full verse to show you the full context.

Everyone including terrorists understand the context of the verse I explained. Terrorists dont use these verses to justify their actions. Only people taking these verses out of context and intentionally editing it are anti Muslims.

Muslims are not celebrating and justifying terrorism or violent verses so..

 

14 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Islamic terrorists dont kill people simply because they are not Muslims. Have you watched any interview with Osama Binladin? They have their own political reasons just like western governments do. But they use religion to fuel their political gains while the west uses nationalism.

Bush did not only say mental stuff, he killed and tortured millions of Muslims till this day. America has a concentration camp with innocent Muslims jailed without a trial including children. I do not minimize or make excuses for Islamic terrorism, but you do make excuses and minimize Western terrorism.

Western governments funding and arming terrorists is not a conspiracy theory. They openly admit it but they have their own excuses.
 

Why do I feel like I argue about something and get responses for something else I never asked about. All you have against the west is their wars against mainly Muslim countries which has nothing to do with Jihadists killing people after interpreting verses from the Quran. I can go and bring a long list of Muslim countries and their violations as an army against other religions even from times during the life of the prophet but that's not what we're talking about here. Massive difference as I said between the west that you perceive as Christians killing people in muslim countries as a result of war and radicals defending religion by killing innocent people for expressing their opinion and stripping the world of their rights and freedom of speech. You could've have just condemned the incident and agreed that no person belonging to any religion have the right to behead people or strip them off their rights and we go on with our lives instead of saying that I'm supporting western terrorist against Muslims and get low with childish insults

Edited by Candy Gaga

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Candy Gaga
6 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

fair point. let's hope that we can find a way to make it an immediate past.

Thanks. I live in a country with a massive number of beliefs and we as a country is a target for jihadists all the time that kill my people despite what their religion is and even kill Muslims themselves so my fight is against radicals not muslims and our request is just simple which is a massive move against these people from all government

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
1 hour ago, Candy Gaga said:

Why do I feel like I argue about something and get responses for something else I never asked about. All you have against the west is their wars against mainly Muslim countries which has nothing to do with Jihadists killing people after interpreting verses from the Quran. I can go and bring a long list of Muslim countries and their violations as an army against other religions even from times during the life of the prophet but that's not what we're talking about here. Massive difference as I said between the west that you perceive as Christians killing people in muslim countries as a result of war and radicals defending religion by killing innocent people for expressing their opinion and stripping the world of their rights and freedom of speech. You could've have just condemned the incident and agreed that no person belonging to any religion have the right to behead people or strip them off their rights and we go on with our lives instead of saying that I'm supporting western terrorist against Muslims and get low with childish insults

Wait so now you are blaming me for not condemning terrorism? Do you ask every Muslim you meet to condemn terrorism? I thought that was obvious that nobody here supports terrorism. I proved you wrong and now you want to keep changing the subject and question why I did not condemn terrorism.

It seems like you did not even read my comment as you are still asking me things I already explained, and putting words in my mouth of things I never said.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Candy Gaga
41 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

So now you are blaming me for not condemning terrorism? Do you ask every Muslim you meet to condemn terrorism? I thought that was obvious that nobody here supports terrorism. I proved you wrong and now you want to keep changing the subject and question why I did not condemn terrorism.

It seems like you did not even read my comment as you are still asking me things I already explained, and putting words in my mouth of things I never said.

I'm not gonna comment anymore I said what I want in a good manner and the incident that happened in France speaks volumes on itself and people have brains to use and judge 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Curunir

I have very strong feelings about religion in general, but I am going to keep it cute :huntyga:

We all know that the vast majority of Muslim people do not condone this. I have Muslim friends and colleagues and they're all sweethearts. I also respect anyone's decision to be religious, just as I expect people to respect my decision to be atheist.

However, you cannot deny that these killings are not caused in part due to what some elements of Islam preach. Just compare the statistics for terrorist attacks in the past 20 years and you'll see that Islamist-motivated attacks are disproportionately more prevalent than others.

Of course people are going to have strong reactions to the religion that these terrorists kill people for.

What's even worse though, is that there are some who say "they had it coming" or "they shouldn't have disrespected this or that prophet". No. Just no.

I'm sorry if what I say next is going to be a bit sharp, but as I said, I have strong feelings about religion: I could understand a parent killing a person for hurting/murdering their child for example, even if that is still a crime and not the right thing to do. But IMAGINE killing someone because they offended a made-up character from a 2000-year-old book. Do I even need to say more?

Also, I dislike most religions equally so don't accuse me of being Islamophobic. In fact, Christianity has been much more horrendous than Islam, historically speaking, and I think the world would be a much better place if it never existed, but TODAY the most problematic religion is undeniably the latter.

Edited by Curunir
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
2 hours ago, Curunir said:

I have very strong feelings about religion in general, but I am going to keep it cute :huntyga:

We all know that the vast majority of Muslim people do not condone this. I have Muslim friends and colleagues and they're all sweethearts. I also respect anyone's decision to be religious, just as I expect people to respect my decision to be atheist.

However, you cannot deny that these killings are not caused in part due to what some elements of Islam preach. Just compare the statistics for terrorist attacks in the past 20 years and you'll see that Islamist-motivated attacks are disproportionately more prevalent than others.

Of course people are going to have strong reactions to the religion that these terrorists kill people for.

What's even worse though, is that there are some who say "they had it coming" or "they shouldn't have disrespected this or that prophet". No. Just no.

I'm sorry if what I say next is going to be a bit sharp, but as I said, I have strong feelings about religion: I could understand a parent killing a person for hurting/murdering their child for example, even if that is still a crime and not the right thing to do. But IMAGINE killing someone because they offended a made-up character from a 2000-year-old book. Do I even need to say more?

Also, I dislike most religions equally so don't accuse me of being Islamophobic. In fact, Christianity has been much more horrendous than Islam, historically speaking, and I think the world would be a much better place if it never existed, but TODAY the most problematic religion is undeniably the latter.

Do you think there is a reason why who commits more terrorism changes through history? If the issue is with religion, then these things wouldnt change through history. So to me its obvious religion is not the only factor that plays into this. People who interpret their religion in a violent way are projecting themselves into the religion to justify what they want to do.

I think the main cause of this is horrible foreign policy in the Middle East and Proxy Wars. Funding extreme radical religious governments that promote Salafi and Wahabi teachings of Islam worldwide. Islam will never go away so why not find other solutions other than saying religion is bad?

Edited by Faysalaaa

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
27monster27
17 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im a Muslim and criticizing Islam and calling it trash is okay in my opinion. But there is a way to do it without being islamophobic. The last thread created about this topic yesterday had alot of islamophobia. Criticize the religion all you want without spreading false and hamful stereotypes about Muslims.

This.

he/him/his
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...