Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Dorian Electra - My Agenda (Album)

Cybikitty

Featured Posts

Esteban

We'll see, I like what they released for the moment, it seems better than the previous one BUT I want to be surprised, this "pc music bubblegam bass" trend comes to a crucial moment, it needs some fresh ideas imo.
Excited for the release though :) 

Queen Gloria

I just heard the title track earlier today and loved it. My favorite is Give Great Thanks. 

RainingOnMe

Well. I heard a few seconds of each song and I can happily say I will never be listening to that again. :poot:

Chesescake

F The World and GiveGreat Thanks is meh, lyrics wasn't really hard to read and apparently they're tried take more edgy production and I love it, it definitely make their voice sounds more bumping :firega:

I like tittle track, M'Lady, Gentleman, Edgelord and Ram It Down.

CautiousLurker

Eh, I wanna like their music more but it's still kinda eh for me...

M'Lady is still the best thing they've ever done imo, wish it were longer, I also like Iron First, Barbie Boy, Sorry Bro and Ram it Down - I can see myself listening to those :lolly:

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Cybikitty said:

Anyone here into Dorian? Their second album is currently dropping at midnight around the globe and it may just be tied with Chromatica for my favourite album of the year :party:

https://open.spotify.com/album/2QFXjy3u6Bl6ctdK9FS9eF?si=St7bJ3CtS8KbiYc4K-qEpA

Wait—- AH. No wordsssssss. How have I been so behind?? Dorian is THE blueprint. Gaga probably would have collabed w them if Bloodpop hadn’t stepped in... Flamboyant was such a serve 😭 I have to smile yup!

Xoxo Adriana

they reinvented rebecca black we have no choice but 2 stan

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoGFQKWbB671-rXenM64C

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvYmb7ze9pjiCu6JACm6X

Wolf Boy

I liked the first album, but this feels like a Jeffree Starr album. And the 1 minute long songs.....like really...

ItWasntLaauv

It’s so shooooort :nooo:

I liked it a lot though and the songs are continuing to grow on me more. :firega:

Archived