๐ŸŽ„ December Fan Mail ๐ŸŽ„

Sign in to follow this  
society

French Women Forced To Wear Masks During Labor

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, littlepotter said:

I don't need to explain myself to someone who is spreading harmful conspiracies and propaganda on twitter:

Hundreds of thousands of people have DIED because of this disease and you're using it as a fun brain puzzle and living out your mystery novel fantasy. STOP IT.

The idea that information is harmful is a fascist idea. Just ask the victims of the Holocaust.ย The RT-PCR test does not test for a pathogen. It identifies genetic material present in the lungs which then must go through many cycles of amplification before it can even be seen. The man who invented this test, which they are now using to diagnose COVID-19, said himself that the results should never be used to diagnose infectious disease. The alleged severe acute respiratory syndrome SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated, purified or shown to exist. The news providing you with a cartoon germย ๐Ÿฆ ย is not scientific proof. This entire regime is a scam intended to impose fascism globally. Do your own research and make your own informed decision as an adult. I have read through hundreds of pages of monotonous scientific information which has confirmed this. Why on earth do people give their power away, and unquestioningly obey strangers? These โ€œpoliticiansโ€ and โ€œjournalistsโ€ are talking complete rubbish. Youโ€™re just going to take their word for it and watch the world fall into irrevocable damage? Donโ€™t be a coward. Defend your humanity.ย 

Defend Your Humanity.

Bjaf
2 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

I do not believe there is a virus. Canโ€™t you tell?

oop! there it isย :billie:

Thatโ€™s something that can hardly be โ€œdebatedโ€. Iโ€™m sure youโ€™re going to claim that this is fascist of me to say, but the fact that COVID-19 is a virus is... a fact. Not something that can be argued, not something that should be debated.

• Like 2

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Look over this entire thread and tell me where I have insulted somebody once.ย 

If all you can do is hurl insults at somebody for having the courage to state their opinion then I have nothing to say to you.ย 

oh im sorry i meant:

"you should get the brain worms checked out"

But how are you gonna say corona isnt real when 200K americans died and I LITERALLY WAS SICK FROM IT FOR 2 AND A HALF F*CKING WEEKS YOU CLOWN

๐–Ž ๐–˜๐–‘๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–Œ๐–š๐–ž๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–‹๐–š๐–“ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–—๐–š๐–Œ๐–˜
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

alsemanche
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

I don't need to explain myself to someone who is spreading harmful conspiracies and propaganda on twitter:

ย 

Same energy as thisย ย 6fa2705bb042fe918507c5085aec572c.jpgย 

• LMAO 2

eeaarrllaalloo
3 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

hello @PoetsTryinWrite
meet miss rona
ย covid19-1600x900.jpg

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, Bjaf said:

Thatโ€™s something that can hardly be โ€œdebatedโ€. Iโ€™m sure youโ€™re going to claim that this is fascist of me to say, but the fact that COVID-19 is a virus is... a fact. Not something that can be argued, not something that should be debated.

Youโ€™re right; that is fascist. Well done.ย 

Defend Your Humanity.

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, Bjaf said:

if only they saw my thread where i had corona back in march/april:enigma:

๐–Ž ๐–˜๐–‘๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–Œ๐–š๐–ž๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–‹๐–š๐–“ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–—๐–š๐–Œ๐–˜
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, Ladey Gaygay said:

if only they saw my thread where i had corona back in march/april:enigma:

For a deadly disease you seem fine.ย 

Defend Your Humanity.

eeaarrllaalloo
1 minute ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

The news providing you with a cartoon germย ๐Ÿฆ ย is not scientific proof.

because we cannot see viruses PLEASEย :saladga:

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

PoetsTryinWrite
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Same energy as thisย ย 6fa2705bb042fe918507c5085aec572c.jpgย 

Yes I am aware that you are allergic to your own consciousness.ย 

Defend Your Humanity.
  • LMAO 1

MJHolland
6 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

@PartySickย this doesn't need to go on any longer lolย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

PEZ

Amazing to be on one of the gayest websites ever (that isn't a p*rn site) and see the modern equivalent of an HIV/AIDS denialist. *~* "History doesn't repeat itself but it often rhymes" ~*~

โšก Gaga, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Kraftwerk, Machine Girl, & Death Grips ๐Ÿฒ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, PoetsTryinWrite said:

For a deadly disease you seem fine.ย 

Its deadly to people with compromised immune systems and weak lungs,

I was fortunate enough to not f*cking die but guess what...IT STILL SUCKS TO HAVE IT!!!
Dude it was debilitating when i was sick and I could barely breathe and my throat felt shredded from the coughing

The virus is not fake...even if it doesnt kill you YOU DO NOT WANT ITย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

PoetsTryinWrite
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

@PartySickย this doesn't need to go on any longer lolย 

ย 

Just now, PEZ said:

Amazing to be on one of the gayest websites ever (that isn't a p*rn site) and see the modern equivalent of an HIV/AIDS denialist. *~* "History doesn't repeat itself but it often rhymes" ~*~

And you people claim to be liberal? You should be ashamed of yourselves.ย 

Defend Your Humanity.
  • LMAO 1

Kattys
23 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Hakdhdgoahxbhd oh my god I am dying at this whole threadย :billie:

โ€œwear a damn mask, itโ€™s a sign of respectโ€ -Gagaย 

ย 

ย 

altho itโ€™s kinda ridiculous to ask a women to wear one while giving birth since theyโ€™reย already tested. If she did have COVID tho, I would 100% understandย 

If a pregnant woman has COVID I believe that whole medical team should be prepared for it and wear special equipment. Simple surgical mask worn by a womanย in a closed room won't help much, just bring more stress to the whole process which should be avoided. COVID patients don't sit with masks on in hospitals...

• Like 1