Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Next Single: Sine From Above

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

54 minutes ago, Admin said:

Idk, it doesn't even have a second verse.

The fact that I just had to go and check 'cause I never noticed this before... My mind just went:

giphy.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao if y'all believe her. She doesn know ****. There was a fake rumor floating around about SFA and she read it that's all.

Adrenaliner

I think she just read what the fans said + the ending of 911 video

Nothing more, don't get yourself up for another meltdown

Adrenaliner
2 hours ago, Messy vers said:

I think it`s too late for Alice :(

I think it is too late for all of the songs

I just want to see the visuals 

Reality

Why are y’all LMAOing her when in the last thread, y’all were like, “oh my god, is this true?! Im so excited!” :triggered:

If she said it was for Sour Candy, y’all would be singing a different tune because of that other “rumor” that Gaga and BLACKPINK filmed a SC video.

🃏🖤👹

I hope the end of the 911 video means that SFA is her next single/MV. :bear:

It's my fav track :vegas:
+ justice for Alice (a perfect single choice!!!) :grr:

My name isn't Alice

SFA video would be amazing but it needs to be dark and sci-fi and in keeping with chromatica energy. 911 was like... not those things, but still an amazing video. I want to be back on the planet

Karen Smith
3 minutes ago, KORG said:

SFA video would be amazing but it needs to be dark and sci-fi and in keeping with chromatica energy. 911 was like... not those things, but still an amazing video. I want to be back on the planet

Same, I loved dark fantasy from Rain On Me and I'm hope we'll have more of this in some future videos. :heart:

pedrohemg

I can't with some of you asking for SC to be a single. SFA is the most powerful song in the album. It's better than SC in every single aspect. SFA screams quality. Plus it's Gaga feat Elton.

warhol killer
Just now, pedrohemg said:

I can't with some of you asking for SC to be a single. SFA is the most powerful song in the album. It's better than SC in every single aspect. SFA screams quality. Plus it's Gaga feat Elton.

I'm not really into SC being a single anymore but we want visuals :giveup:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

pedrohemg
1 minute ago, Warhol Killer said:

I'm not really into SC being a single anymore but we want visuals :giveup:

Realeasing a MV for SC would be enough. Kpop groups are basically a non-event on Spotfy. Stupid Love has more streams than SC. Also, I don't think radio would play it. Not saying the situation would be different with SFA, but if we're going to flop no matter the choice, let's flop with a better song then.

Archived