💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi: "I literally don't care if this ruins my career"

COOOK

Featured Posts

Idk about you guys, but I don’t like overly political songs - as in, explicitly, zero subtext, in-your-face political songs.

Politics is always centered on conversations and debates, and it’s difficult to agree with 100% of every single verse you’re listening to.

It’s a bad move. It won’t sell. It won’t make much of a difference. I don’t see a point in this

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like if Lana wrote something like this she would be like

Peache, orange, melon juices so sweet, we bathe in it. Our lives so sweet, we dont even notice it. What about the dark berries falling from the trees, that no one ever picks, except for the wind, whistling, like the echo of a bird whose freedom never ceased to sing. Commander in Chief, how good does it feel to be the beast oblitering the beauty of our country. The catalyst of our sins, Commander in Chief, how does it feel to be the beast but it's who we used to be

original.gif

TimisaMonster

Stream I Really Don't Care.mp3 on Spotify :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Adrenaliner
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Gaga when she's politically active: "Omg yas queen! We love you! Stick it to the man! Yaaas we love a voting queen! You're such an inspiration to everyone! Gaga for president 2024!"

Other artists when they're politically active: "Umm...what the **** is this chile....They need to say in their own lane. Y'all are cringy, please stop. Don't tell me what to do. You're not being genuine at all." 

:triggered: 

We need everyone to speak up. Good for her. 

This

1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

is her career still ongoing?

Her songs get played on the radio. More than we can say about Gaga. 

djBuffoon
2 hours ago, berlinforme said:

I'm very much for celebrities staying in there lane. If they did, Trump wouldn't be president. :huntyga:

But here we are, so his supporters should grant the same right to other celebrities as well. 

I should clarify, everyone is entitled to their opinion on politics, but applying for the presidency should come with some sort of political, legal, and academic standards. Reality TV stars and failed businessmen need not apply. :spin:

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Gaga when she's politically active: "Omg yas queen! We love you! Stick it to the man! Yaaas we love a voting queen! You're such an inspiration to everyone! Gaga for president 2024!"

Other artists when they're politically active: "Umm...what the **** is this chile....They need to say in their own lane. Y'all are cringy, please stop. Don't tell me what to do. You're not being genuine at all." 

:triggered: 

Maybe it's because Gaga don't fake thinking she seriously puts her career at risk by being political while knowing nearly all her fans will actually praise that.

Be genuine and you're believed, be a poser and folks will roll their eyes. No hypocrisy from monsters here.

We need everyone to speak up. Good for her. 

Are we sure stars support isn't counter-productive?

The "Hollywood touch" for a candidate could also be a curse imo.

35 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

The "Hollywood touch" for a candidate could also be a curse imo.

Off topic, I just remembered the meltdowns when Demi said she liked ROM, the world thinking she'll curse the song's debut on the charts :ladyhaha:

Guillaume Hamon
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Off topic, I just remembered the meltdowns when Demi said she liked ROM, the world thinking she'll curse the song's debut on the charts :ladyhaha:

Jesus the pettiness. :ally: :ladyhaha:

Reality
27 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Maybe it's because Gaga don't fake thinking she seriously puts her career at risk by being political while knowing nearly all her fans will actually praise that.

Be genuine and you're believed, be a poser and folks will roll their eyes. No hypocrisy from monsters here.

Well, but she understands that she's, to some extent, putting her career on the line. Gaga's been around for 10+ years and has had many controversies in the past. She's also been very vocal about her political beliefs since the beginning, so something like this isn't necessarily going to backfire on her.

Demi was a child actor and was on the Disney channel. Because of that, her audience may be generally more diverse. That's not to say Gaga's fans aren't diverse, but when you're fan of Lady Gaga, chances are that your political opinions follow her's, and that's liberal. Growing up with a "squeaky clean," Disney image sort of inherently makes you not a political person, even though that's not obviously the case because she's a person with her own thoughts and opinions like everyone else. 

Her attacking Trump like this overall does more damage to her than it would for Gaga. Either way, if she's advocating against Trump, that's good. Whether you wanna believe it's ingenous or not is irrelevant. 

🃏🖤👹

holy scheisse
2 hours ago, Hebi said:

Oh Oh Oh I Really Don't Care if I ruin my career that never really started

She's had a career since like age 10:triggered: wbu?

Guillaume Hamon

but she understands that she's, to some extent, putting her career on the line. Gaga's been around for 10+ years and has had many controversies in the past. She's also been very vocal about her political beliefs since the beginning, so something like this isn't necessarily going to backfire on her.

Demi was a child actor and was on the Disney channel. Because of that, her audience may be generally more diverse. That's not to say Gaga's fans aren't diverse, but when you're fan of Lady Gaga, chances are that your political opinions follow her's, and that's liberal. Growing up with a "squeaky clean," Disney image sort of inherently makes you not a political person, even though that's not obviously the case because she's a person with her own thoughts and opinions like everyone else

C'mon demi also supported liberal values along the years while having her average fan being far from Trump voters demographic, she's not taking much risk and she knows it so the dramatic "if my carreer's on the line" is virtue signaling.

Either way, if she's advocating against Trump, that's good.

Hollywood elite bashing Trump can backfire and potentally help his phony "close to the little Man" PR plan so not sure...

Whether you wanna believe it's ingenous or not is irrelevant

Don't tell me it's irrelevant after writing a long comment about it lol.

Archived