Demi: "I literally don't care if this ruins my career"

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

She said Orange Man Bad? So brave! :applause:

That fan is a lil bish who she should pay no mind to though. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Cookie Tookie

Rihanna Whatever GIF

And no shade, but P!nk already did this in 2006 and actually released a brilliant song that made a statement. This seems like just a regurgitation of Dear Mr. President. 

djBuffoon

I'm no Demi fan, but she right. It's annoying for people to keep insisting that celebrities "stay in their lane", when politically, what Demi is saying is in her lane. These people are citizens first, entertainers second.

And of course, Trump supporters would never say that to Kid Rock or James Woods, or celebrities who do support their cult leader. Very hypocritical.

OMonster

Oh please... 

The song lyrics seriously miss the mark and over exaggerate the topic it tries to tackle... all whilst being super hypocritical, too. 

It literally just regurgitates woke and popular, 'political' tropes that are trendy now, without really saying much at all. 

It's fake outrage. You really think she cries herself to sleep about Trump, whilst earning millions and living in la la land? I don't know. 

subtext / fantasy

Teletubby

If she lost her career she will still have her:poot:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

berlinforme
8 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

I'm no Demi fan, but she right. It's annoying for people to keep insisting that celebrities "stay in their lane", when politically, what Demi is saying is in her lane. These people are citizens first, entertainers second.

And of course, Trump supporters would never say that to Kid Rock or James Woods, or celebrities who do support their cult leader. Very hypocritical.

I'm very much for celebrities staying in there lane. If they did, Trump wouldn't be president. :huntyga:

But here we are, so his supporters should grant the same right to other celebrities as well. 

Archived