💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'BLACKPINK: Light Up The Sky' documentary out now!

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

BLACKPINK's documentary 'Light Up The Sky' is streaming now on Netflix! Congratulations girls on joining the likes of Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift and Beyonce:kara:

The K-pop phenomenon has been sweeping the globe and Blackpink has arguably become the most recognizable and most popular girl group in the world. Director Caroline Suh's trusted relationship with Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa offers organic and honest moments that give viewers an authentic inside look into the lives of Blackpink, as well as the dedication and grueling preparation each member puts into every hit song, history-making performance and sold-out arena tour. We’re thrilled to bring their story to their fans worldwide.

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

Watching right now. half way. I enjoy it so far.

It was so cute watching their reaction to their audition tapes. especially Lisa's. :billie:

Look at those clowns

mister max

i just watched it omg its great :bradley: I feel like i got to know the pinks more

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Rudz Xinc

I got teary eyes when Rose started saying they don't have a personal life. After they've done performing, and came back to hotel, it felt empty. :hug:

Look at those clowns

I'm not a fan of them, for no reason whatsoever nor do I say it as negative or bad. But this doc was enjoyable.

Watching them talk us through those trainee programs and how hard it is to make it out of them was an eye-opener on how their industry works, and how they managed to come out strong. If anything it made me more appreciative and have much more respect for what they do, and how much they really deserve this success :applause:

Rudz Xinc
13 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I'm not a fan of them, for no reason whatsoever nor do I say it as negative or bad. But this doc was enjoyable.

Watching them talk us through those trainee programs and how hard it is to make it out of them was an eye-opener on how their industry works, and how they managed to come out strong. If anything it made me more appreciative and have much more respect for what they do, and how much they really deserve this success :applause:

Nobody can discredit them. Even though people said they're product of YGE, but they work as hard as everybody else if not more to be where they are today.

I'm not their stan, I'm just a casual fan of their music. I appreciate this documentary so much, very informative.

Imagine training 4-6 years without knowing that you'll make it or not. It might paid off or they're just wasting 4-6 years of their life and get nothing. I feel bad for the other 5 girls that didn't make the cut.

Look at those clowns

Linus Gaga
7 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Nobody can discredit them. Even though people said they're product of YGE, but they work as hard as everybody else if not more to be where they are today.

I'm not their stan, I'm just a casual fan of their music. I appreciate this documentary so much, very informative.

Imagine training 4-6 years without knowing that you'll make it or not. It might paid off or they're just wasting 4-6 years of their life and get nothing. I feel bad for the other 5 girls that didn't make the cut.

yes and even you're lucky you got debuted but doesn't mean u will be famous,  too many groups are actually not famous and have to disband just after debut or no schedule for years:messga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

So, is there something more about SC? Like the making of it or is it just that 30 seconds shared on Twitter yesterday? :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

14 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Is there a way that I can watch the Sour Candy part on YouTube or something? 

Basically this:

12 minutes ago, Enzo said:

So, is there something more about SC? Like the making of it or is it just that 30 seconds shared on Twitter yesterday? :poot:

Just a few seconds before what we already saw: the producer tells them he has the song and plays it with a few other reactions from the girls.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Basically this:

Just a few seconds before what we already saw: the producer tells them he has the song and plays it with a few other reactions from the girls.

Is that it? :poot:  I was expecting a lot more behind the making of it

End Racism Now

Archived