⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
tech

Apple iPhone Event

IllusionLover

EDIT: Here's the livestream, the event will start at 1pm ET

We can expect 4 new models of the new iPhone.

It leaked :reductive:

Spoiler

That's what happens when they collab with Gaga :reductive: :ladyhaha:

Edited by IllusionLover
"and in the death of her reputation, she felt truly alive" -T.S.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

holy scheisse

I want that mint one lmao I haven't had an iphone since like 2013 but..

TSUNAMI

I would buy an iPhone only if I get all Lady Gaga albums on it and the back color is monochromatic. 

youandi

I just hope the new ones allow older models like 7/8 to get cheaper as they're not exactly new anymore, especially the 7 and still aren't that affordable

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, youandi said:

I just hope the new ones allow older models like 7/8 to get cheaper as they're not exactly new anymore, especially the 7 and still aren't that affordable

Why would you buy a 4 years old phone tho?

The batteries would have deteriorated a lot  and it's not like they're that big in Iphones. :bear:

Edited by SHALLOW
Don't you know my a$$ is famous?

Neroneau
30 minutes ago, youandi said:

The iPhone SE2 has better specs and are  more updated than than the 7/8 if that helps with your choice :)))

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

youandi
51 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Why would you buy a 4 years old phone tho?

The batteries would have deteriorated a lot  and it's not like they're that big in Iphones. :bear:

Well it'll be a new one so surely the batteries will be fine? Can't afford a top model phone that comes out this year so it'd have to be an older model. I wouldn't mind a second hand one tbf but like you said, they might have rubbish batteries now

youandi
23 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

The iPhone SE2 has better specs and are  more updated than than the 7/8 if that helps with your choice :)))

Thank you! Is this the SE that's out now or something that's getting announced officially later? I do like the look of the SEs

• Like 1

darkgaga
8 minutes ago, youandi said:

Thank you! Is this the SE that's out now or something that's getting announced officially later? I do like the look of the SEs

The SE2 is out already, I think since March of this year

• Like 1

ConnorFilm

Edited by ConnorFilm
Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • LMAO 2

trevorrobertlee

No reason for me to get this when I can just wait another year and get the iPhone 26 next fall lolz

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, youandi said:

Well it'll be a new one so surely the batteries will be fine? Can't afford a top model phone that comes out this year so it'd have to be an older model. I wouldn't mind a second hand one tbf but like you said, they might have rubbish batteries now

No gurl, they stopped producing those phones years ago. The batteries are old. You should buy the SE2

Don't you know my a$$ is famous?

GregJA

It already all leaked out but now I just wanna know how long the pro max is delayed :grr:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

youandi
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

No gurl, they stopped producing those phones years ago. The batteries are old. You should buy the SE2

:enigma: wow didn't even cross my mind that those two weren't still being made. Ye I think SE2 is best idea, seems pretty good