đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball 2.0 is coming!

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga has revealed that the Born This Way Ball 2.0 is coming and will start in America. Do you guys think it will just be different clothes and maybe props or that it will include ARTPOP and she'll bring the tour worldwide again?! How do American Monsters feel about missing out on the original experience? How do other Monsters feel about the possibility of missing out on the 2.0 experience?

https://twitter.com/...311557837049856

#BTWBALL in America will have a tailgate gypsy party being thrown by @BREEDLOVENYC and @ladystarlightny EVERYDAY pre-show in parking lot

— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) November 13, 2012

@CarlosUnbound @BREEDLOVENYC @ladystarlightny there will be food + local social projects to check out, or u can just eat and sing lg songs

— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) November 13, 2012

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she said she is revamping it, and mainly mentioned the costumes and additional pre show experience. It will still fundamentally be the same show

I will be sad to see the Government Hooker outfit go (if it does), and assuming the meat and bloody mary dress will remain as they are fundamental to the show, but the rest can go.

Iconic outfits for BTW and Scheisse are needed desperately

Dangerous Man

Works for me tbh but I hope she come again here in our country..

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I will be sad to see the Government Hooker outfit go (if it does), and assuming the meat and bloody mary dress will remain as they are fundamental to the show, but the rest can go.

Iconic outfits for BTW and Scheisse are needed desperately

I agree about BTW, but all Scheisse needed was a simple black outfit. Nothing should take focus away from that godly song and dance routine.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

MelbHawker

I'm excited about this - the Tour will receives lots of media/press coverage once it hits the US. I'm glad she's re-vamping it. And I cannot wait for the new custom Versace outfits - the current ones have gotten really stale except for the Govt Hooker outfit.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

The Highway Unicorn/Government Hooker outfit is the best outfit throughout the show. It's devestated to see it go :giveup:

HeavyPunkLover

I think she means ARTPOP tour

impossible...

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Archived