💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK: #2 on Billboard 200

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Teletubby

At No. 1 :  21 Savage& Metro Boomin - Savage Mode II
171,000 units earned in the tracking week ending Oct. 8, SEA units comprise 148,000 (equaling 200.1 million on-demand streams of the album’s songs), album sales total 22,000 (helped in part by merchandise/album bundles) and TEA units comprise 1,000.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD

It is pretty good start. Still, I blame Ice Cream for this tho. That song created a lot of rift within the fanbase before and after its release.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Contessa
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is pretty good start. Still, I blame Ice Cream for this tho. That song created a lot of rift within the fanbase before and after its release.

I can’t understand why though it was just like a fun pre-single. 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Mainly displeasure. I believe it is the first time BLINK showing blatant displeasure over a song by their fave group. From the artist they choose to collabed with, (or rather, chosen?), to fans of certain member feeling their bias did not get enough part in the song and throwing their frustration to band member who got most part by posting hate comments on her individual social media pages, which is not taken kindly by her stans, hence, internal feuding within the fanbase happened.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

moonsago

This is INSANELY GOOD. I am truly shocked at how well they are being received this era in America. Even though I am a blink, I have to admit I didn’t have much faith and not becuse of the girls but because of the public, but this result truly exceeded my expectations! I feel like next era will be even bigger for them there. Hopefully it happens next spring/star of the summer so they ride this wave. 

23 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Seems like many people dislike the song and it seems like many blinks don't like Selena Gomez

Blastertoyo
Just now, pachinko said:

They would have got #1 if Sour Candy were released instead of Icecream. 

Facts, I don’t understand why they released Ice Cream because it just doesn’t fit the image they established before with their music

suddenly before the album they put out.....

that 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

Taylucifer

Congrats queens, surely we get number one for the next album:gaycat:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

2 hours ago, pachinko said:

They would have got #1 if Sour Candy were released instead of Icecream. 

literally :air:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Archived