life

Gaga Did Not Get The Cleopatra Role

alp0707

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It's about the Gucci family murder...

4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Yes, every single fashion magazine has already said that they’re excited.

Cleopaatra WILL BE HUGEEE, what do you think they gave it to GAL GADOT? WONDER WOMAN WAS HUGEEE, WONDER WOMAN 1984 WILL BE HUGE TOOO!!! SHE IS HOT AF RIGHT NOW, as problematic as she can be, i am MAD THAT THEY GIVE THIS TO HER INSTEAD OF GAGA, i am sure Gaga WANTED THIS TOO, stop being so short sighted! giphy.gif

OK I had my meltdown oopsie, i am going to take a shower

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

There are two Cleopatra projects, the one with Paramount, to which G. Gadot is apparently attached, and the one with Sony, which is the one Gaga is rumored for (and also Denis Villeneuve as director). So in theory it is still possible Gaga will do Cleopatra.

https://deadline.com/2020/10/cleopatra-gal-gadot-patty-jenkins-movie-deal-paramount-pictures-wonder-woman-reteam-laeta-kalogridis-writing-1234595246/

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Just now, CannaeDrive said:

There are two Cleopatra projects, the one with Paramount, to which G. Gadot is apparently attached, and the one with Sony, which is the one Gaga is rumored for (and also Denis Villeneuve as director). So in theory it is still possible Gaga will do Cleopatra.

https://deadline.com/2020/10/cleopatra-gal-gadot-patty-jenkins-movie-deal-paramount-pictures-wonder-woman-reteam-laeta-kalogridis-writing-1234595246/

@Dulo Peep there you go! Happy?

vyniildisk
Just now, Adarsh said:

@Dulo Peep there you go! Happy?

oh i am also talking about the Denis Villeneuve one, he is the director of Blade Runner, Arrival and several other iconic science fiction films

43 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I know, I don’t even believe this theory but there’s a LOT of people who say Cleopatra was black.

Didn’t cleopatra’s family do incest to keep the bloodline Greek.How Kentucky of them :billie:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Reality
10 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Cleopaatra WILL BE HUGEEE, what do you think they gave it to GAL GADOT? WONDER WOMAN WAS HUGEEE, WONDER WOMAN 1984 WILL BE HUGE TOOO!!! SHE IS HOT AF RIGHT NOW, as problematic as she can be, i am MAD THAT THEY GIVE THIS TO HER INSTEAD OF GAGA, i am sure Gaga WANTED THIS TOO, stop being so short sighted! giphy.gif

OK I had my meltdown oopsie, i am going to take a shower

Honey, I’m not saying that it won’t be huge. I like Gal Godot too. I think it could be big, but I think you’re underestimating the Gucci movie. It’ll be big too.

Also, just cause her superhero movies do well doesn’t necessarily mean that ALL of her movies will do well. Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, and RDJ are examples of very popular superhero actors who have mediocre box office movies for their movies that aren’t part of the MCU.

🖤👹

vyniildisk
13 minutes ago, CannaeDrive said:

Gaga could still get the Cleopatra role that matters @M Monstre 

Reality
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

Gaga could still get the Cleopatra role that matters @M Monstre 

She won’t, I don’t think. I think the optics may be bad for her. We’ll just have to wait and see though. 

🖤👹

Economy
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Gaga was a rumor tho, it's not like she lost the role or something.

Also she's already doing another movie. It's possible if the rumour was true she had more than 1 role she was considering and couldn't take both so once accepted did not take the other

We don't know what could of happened

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

She won’t, I don’t think. I think the optics may be bad for her. We’ll just have to wait and see though. 

it is politically correct for her to play Cleopatra, guys stop trying to jinx this projecttt giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Bambino said:

Ruby should've got the role. She's an Egyptian singer and actress but idk if she speaks English well enough to be in a movie.

melody4arab-com-Ruby-8626.jpg

She cant act or sing so..

Bambino
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

She cant act or sing so..

Not sure what's singing and acting are from your point of view but when she's given a light, cute song to sign, she does it the way it should be done. You don't expect her to sound like Fairouz singing those songs?

• Jase locked this topic

Archived