Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Did Not Get The Cleopatra Role

alp0707

Featured Posts

Regina George
1 minute ago, Queen Bitch said:

For the better. Imagine the SJW's coming for her if she got the role. 

Gal Gadot on the other hand, is problematic af. Twitter is going to have a field day tearing this movie apart. 

To be completely honest everyone that would come for her would have to be stupid and uneducated because Cleopatra was a white Greek/Macedonian woman. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
8 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Gal Gadot? LMAO. She’s as problematic as they can be. Anyways congrats to her.. 

Really? I like Gal. 

🖤👹

papergangster
10 minutes ago, Regina George said:

How? I genuinely haven’t heard anything 

4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

To be completely honest everyone that would come for her would have to be stupid and uneducated because Cleopatra was a white Greek/Macedonian woman. 

I’ve seen multiple viral tweets claiming that Cleopatra was half African. Black Twitter will literally tear any non POC apart for playing this role. 

jacs vs looser
10 minutes ago, Regina George said:

5 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

For the better. Imagine the SJW's coming for her if she got the role. 

Gal Gadot on the other hand, is problematic af. Twitter is going tohave a field day tearing this movie apart. 

I never knew Gal was problematic, could you guys elaborate? 

OT: Was Gaga even actually considered for the role? I feel it was all wishful thinking, like her playing Ursula on The Little Mermaid 

1 minute ago, papergangster said:

She was in the Israeli army and still supports it. 

That sucks, I think she would have nailed the role, but maybe she passed for whatever reason. She does have a lot going on, the timing might have been off.

and yeah, I don't have strong feelings on Gal, but an Israeli in this role? A real choice lmao

Gadot is garbage and Gaga doesn't need the lashings that Gadot will get because they didn't cast an Egyptian actress.

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

That sucks, I think she would have nailed the role, but maybe she passed for whatever reason. She does have a lot going on, the timing might have been off.

and yeah, I don't have strong feelings on Gal, but an Israeli in this role? A real choice lmao

Does she passed on the role? or they choose Gal over ha? 

papergangster
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

She was in the Israeli army and still supports it. 

Ohhhh I think I did hear something about that. I haven’t really paid much attention to her. 

1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

Does she passed on the role? or they choose Gal over ha? 

She was not even up for this role. It’s just a fake rumour.

Regina George
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Really? I like Gal. 

7 minutes ago, papergangster said:

5 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I never knew Gal was problematic, could you guys elaborate? 

OT: Was Gaga even actually considered for the role? I feel it was all wishful thinking, like her playing Ursula on The Little Mermaid 

She supports Israel army and is supporting killing civilian muslim people and stealing their sacred land.. She was even in army herself. I liked her too before I knew this. 

Just now, KanyeWest said:

Well shes an israeli what do people expect

I don’t really have an opinion on this subject but that’s one of the reasons why people don’t like her. 

• Jase locked this topic

Archived