Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'Fine Line' Limited Edition Vinyl Box Set

COOOK

Featured Posts

HBOXSET_2048x.png?v=1602265868

· Fine Line on double black 180g vinyl

· Tim Walker x Harry Styles gloss prints (10 prints, size: 12x12)

· 24 page ‘Fine Line at the Forum’ lyric zine

· Glossy black box with lift off top

· Also includes white cotton gloves to handle your items with care!

$94.98

Release date: December 11, 2020
Pre-order here

Pretty much as big of a ripoff as the Chromatica boxset.

over $100 after shipping for a 12” standard black vinyl, with some photo prints and a paper zine???? This is about a 1000% profit margin....

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Pop Music
15 minutes ago, COOOK said:

· Also includes white cotton gloves to handle your items with care!

I love this little attention to detail when it comes to rare collector vinyl 

more artists should do this!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

RAMROD
1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

b0b64328ba2e551fed2123af451019d640-harry

Lemme save this real quick

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

numb the flame

at first it looked cute but that $98 price tag isn't it for what it is. A 180g double LP vinyl is probably like $40 at most and I know damn well those glossy prints were made in the cheapest factory they could find.

They couldn't even do the black and white splatter vinyl? So all this for a box of pictures...keep it.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Justin Drew Bieber

Omg that price :saladga:

Imo it’s too expensive, I mean Justin’s Changes box set was only $40, and it had the CD, Yummy boxers, 4 prints, and temporary tattoos.

2 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

b0b64328ba2e551fed2123af451019d640-harry

I stare at this poster that came with my target edition vinyl a lot and wonder... is that green tinted concealer over his extra nipple? It looks like a bruise

Just now, alecks said:

I stare at this poster that came with my target edition vinyl a lot and wonder... is that green tinted concealer over his extra nipple? It looks like a bruise

I didn't know he had one... Isn't that too low for a third nipple?

March34th

the addition to the gloves to handle everything is a cool touch, this definitely seems like it was intended for collectors which i can understand the pricetag for.

March34th
1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Omg that price :saladga:

Imo it’s too expensive, I mean Justin’s Changes box set was only $40, and it had the CD, Yummy boxers, 4 prints, and temporary tattoos.

to be fair justin's box didn't include expensive stuff. this looks like a collectors item, so it's naturally going to be more expensive. vinyls also cost more to manufacture than CDs. you can literally make a professional CD at home for like $5 with a computer and a decent printer, wheras with vinyls you need specific equipment.

gagaisitalian

Instantly purchased it!!

So many of y'all are missing the point when it comes to box sets like this and Chromatica. The price tag is really to have something to show off, plus just a record is just less than half of this price at $40.  I personally will use this Fine Line box set as a coffee table piece since it will go with my Bowie coffee table book collection so well. I wish these were numbered, like 1/10,000, but surely they'll stop selling them after this year so I'll enjoy the fact I have a limited edition Fine Line item. The book edition of his cd sold out instantly and was never restocked.

Archived