💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is / was your guilty pleasure TV show?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I think all of us have one show that strays away from the genre we typically watch that we really love 

I usually watch old Disney channel stuff and a couple sitcoms but one of my all time favorite TV shows is the 2010 - 2013 Style network reality TV show Jerseylicious 

91XaFjLO41L._RI_.jpg

it follows the lives of the workers of the Gatsby salon in New Jersey and the drama between the stylists in the salon (Makeup and Hair) 

it is so trashy and scripted but for some reason I got invested in it hardcore and I will sometimes just rewatch the whole show when i'm getting in a rut because it's so funny and so dramatic 

so what would you consider your "guilty pleasure" TV show? (past or present) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I am currently watching Glee with my niece and I don't hate it. We watched the whole series once before. Some episodes even make me cry. Rachel Berry is totally a Lady Gaga in high school. :giggle:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Shawniqua Mendes

Mtv's Next :billie: it was so cringy, but so enjoyable at the same time

Random facts about contestants was the highlight of the show :huntyga:

next-contestants-1500230270.png

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:91676?quality=0.8&

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

Pennywise

All those cringy MTV reality shows from the 2000's :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

CautiousLurker

Tripping the Rift :vegas:

My favorite episode is called 'Mutilation Ball' cuz, well, lets just say a sexy hunky alien gets tied up in it :huntyga:

I used to watch this as a kid by the way, and uh, my mom knew and let me :enigma:

OH, it also has an episode where the main crew travels to a planet where everyone is gay and being straight is illegal - that one is my 2nd fave :diane:

Archived