💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Movement: for the fans, by the fans

tiffa

Featured Posts

Great people, such as Grizzlybear2, papergangster, Cervaantes, MarryTheSequins, Erik, Kaluda (Luda), SMILE2NE1, CTV, ha4sfe4er, Katie, famous, and electrickiss, have been working very diligently with me to create a fan magazine and website dedicated to Lady Gaga fans around the world.

wwww.monstermovement.net will be the homepage of our fan-made magazine (you can see the pre-view posted on the front page) and for various other projects currently in the making (such as the "Monster Medics" and Body Revolution by Jessica Finn & her friend Brooke). The goal is to reach as many people as possible, to help them through bad situations and provide reasonable advice and support. We will also hold contests and fan-made videos in the near future.

Furthermore, we have a forum (www.monstermovement.net/forum) which will launch tomorrow, Tuesday, November 13th. While we discuss Gaga and news (just like here), our main focus is bringing the Gaga fandom back together and create a community of love, acceptance, compassion and unity. The most important aspect of our forum will be the "Monster Medics". The Monster Medics are there to lead our community by example and aide Monsters who need assistance (whether it be advice, support or words of wisdom). We have a special section set up there. If you're uncomfortable with posting publicly, we have a thread where you can send your inquiry anonymously and the Medics (or members) can respond accordingly (similar to our "GGD Safe Space"). What's different is that we have a certified counselor on site, Stephanie Pitcher (stephxy), who is our "Medic Manager" and various other generous Monsters who are willing to devote their time to the project.

Please review the rules and regulations prior to participating. We hope to see you there.

I read all the entries - every single one of them. This is a fabulous idea and I saw a lot of people already discussing about it! :sara: It would be lovely to serve as a Monster Medic, because I simply love helping and guiding people when they need it the most :shy:

Apple for me, apple for you.

all is flux

Intriguing idea. The magazine looks great too. If this kicks off it'll be very interesting to see the response.

But I have one pressing question: how does GGD feel about you and your team potentailly shifting traffic and promoting another forum via this one?

Intriguing idea. The magazine looks great too. If this kicks off it'll be very interesting to see the response.

But I have one pressing question: how does GGD feel about you and your team potentailly shifting traffic and promoting another forum via this one?

Thank you.

It's been a project started on GGD long ago, but we've decided to make a website for it so we can magnify the focus to those who are interested (specifically those who join). I've spoke with the GGD team about this and we've agreed, as long as we do not spam or try to "steal" their audience. Neither of those are our intention. GGD is the biggest (and best) source of Gaga news and discussion. Our direction and goal is different. Those who choose to join MM will continue using GGD because our sites are completely different. We are not competition for GGD. We are offering something that no other Gaga fansite has before. :)

all is flux

It's been a project started on GGD long ago, but we've decided to make a website for it so we can magnify the focus to those who are interested (specifically those who join). I've spoke with the GGD team about this and we've agreed, as long as we do not spam or try to "steal" their audience. Neither of those are our intention. GGD is the biggest (and best) source of Gaga news and discussion. Our direction and goal is different. Those who choose to join MM will continue using GGD because our sites are completely different. We are not competition for GGD. We are offering something that no other Gaga fansite has before. :)

Awesome. I'm excited for this

So Monster Medics are like the CC of MM?

I suppose it's similar, except we focus on support systems and projects to enhance self-esteem and bring awareness to compassion. Another difference is that, other than Gaga, the MM system is one of the main focuses on the forum (along with creativity and other projects/art by fans).

Archived