💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna under fire for using a Hadith on Savage X Fenty

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

Born This Way

What people on Twitter are saying about the drag queens (Shea and Gigi) is the REAL disgusting thing going on here. :wtf:

Just now, Chromatican said:

Sorry, but these Abrahamic religions do not deserve to be respected. Adherents deserve respect, not the oppressive institutions they consider to be holy.

I agree, especially with Christianity and Islam being the biggest religions in the world.

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Enigma said:

We didn't say MUSLIMS were throwing gays off buildings. We said the Islamic religion was used to do so. Whether you believe they're interpreting the Quran wrong or not, what matters here is that the Quran says gay is sin.

Both Islam and Christianity are responsible for a lot of hate toward LGBT individuals. You may say "but they don't ask anyone to kill them!!!"... the point is they paint gay as bad. We have the right to paint the religion as bad too.

Im a Muslim yet if you read most of my comments here, its mostly me defending some people that are criticizing Islam respectfully. Its okay to criticize, mock, and attack Islam aslong as its not done in a racist way. What I have a problem with is lying about things like throwing gays off buildings and stoning them. If you want to criticize Islam atleast be educated about basic things. Vomiting stereotypes that pop in your head is not a criticism of Islam.

Enigma
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im a Muslim yet if you read most of my comments here, its mostly me defending some people that are criticizing Islam. Its okay to criticize, mock, and attack Islam aslong as its not done in a racist way. What I have a problem with is lying about things like throwing gays off buildings and stoning them. If you want to criticize Islam atleast be educated about basic things.

https://www.haaretz.com/gay-man-thrown-off-building-by-isis-1.5345376

Takes literally 3 seconds to look up.

The Quran has nothing to do with you or you race, so there's no racism here.

No one said "every muslim throws gays off buildings". For SOME reason you feel targeted by us saying "some muslims throw gays off buildings" which is just a fact supported by evidence as shown above.

Does it even matter tho? No, because the topic isn't how people interpret Islam. That's up to interpretation. What's very, very clear about the Quran is that it condemns homosexuality. Therefore it's bad and I will not change my mind about that.

14 minutes ago, Enigma said:

https://www.haaretz.com/gay-man-thrown-off-building-by-isis-1.5345376

Takes literally 3 seconds to look up.

The Quran has nothing to do with you or you race, so there's no racism here.

No one said "every muslim throws gays off buildings". For SOME reason you feel targeted by us saying "some muslims throw gays off buildings" which is just a fact supported by evidence as shown above.

Does it even matter tho? No, because the topic isn't how people interpret Islam. That's up to interpretation. What's very, very clear about the Quran is that it condemns homosexuality. Therefore it's bad and I will not change my mind about that.

I never attempted to change your mind about Islam or said you were wrong for criticizing it..

It can get racist when you attack a group of people even if its not a race. If you mock the Islamic religion, its not racist. But if you say Muslims are goat ****er sand niggers, then its racist.

Yes ISIS is a terrorist group I know they do this, but it does not exist outside of ISIS. Yet its the most thing that is being brought up like Muslims support this. Why not talk about real actual issues in Islam that effect and harm people? there is many things to criticize thats actually harming people.

Enigma
8 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I never attempted to change your mind about Islam or said you were wrong for criticizing it..

It can get racist when you attack a group of people even if its not a race. If you mock the Islamic religion, its not racist. But if you say Muslims are goat ****er sand niggers, then its racist.

Yes ISIS is a terrorist group I know they do this. But it does not exist outside of ISIS. Yet its the most thing that is being brought up like Muslims support this. Why not talk about real actual issues in Islam that effect and harm people?

You're literally insinuating I'm racist and shaming muslims.

"It can get racist when you attack a group of people even if its not a race. If you mock the Islamic religion, its not racist. But if you say Muslims are goat ****er sand n***rs, then its racist."

I didn't call Muslims that or anything close. I didn't attack muslims. I mocked and expressed disgust for the Islamic religion. So you got your answer and I don't know what you're arguing about.

No matter how you spin it, being gay is labeled as being a sinner in mostly all religions.

And there is no relativization of sin in religious scriptures. Sin is sin.

That means a murderer is as much of a sinner as a gay man, according to religion.

Thanks to human rights, nowadays most people don’t interpret these scriptures so literally or negatively. And thankfully, extremist interpretations are taken less and less seriously because these scriptures are showing their age, and how backwards and unfitting they are compared to the new world we’re making together.

Religion has to be criticized because it’s a thing of the past. In time, I hope people get educated enough to learn that you don’t have to teach morality, civility and ethics through religion.

People without religion can be better, can be more empathetic, can be more friendly towards others from all backgrounds. We don’t need religion to be good.

15 minutes ago, Enigma said:

You're literally insinuating I'm racist and shaming muslims.

"It can get racist when you attack a group of people even if its not a race. If you mock the Islamic religion, its not racist. But if you say Muslims are goat ****er sand niggers, then its racist."

I didn't call Muslims that or anything close. I didn't attack muslims. I mocked and expressed disgust for the Islamic religion. So you got your answer and I don't know what you're arguing about.

I keep telling you I have no problem with your criticism of Islam, yet your head keeps telling you otherwise? Are you arguing with who I actually am or who you think I am? Do I have to keep repeating that I have no problem with your criticism of Islam till you get it through your head?

And I clearly did not insinuate that your comments are racist or islamaphobic. You told me racism against Muslims is not possible, so I gave you an example of racism against Muslims.

13 hours ago, River said:

I had bad day and that stupid lmao was the last straw, I’m not feeling well, sorry.

I hope you will feel better soon take care 

Regina George
2 hours ago, Enigma said:

Did I hate on your religion itself? Yes.

And that sir makes you islamophobic. Literally. 

I understand your point of view tho and I won't judge that.

Lemondeduerl

She probably doesn't know the connotations behind it. People should teach her or her team without attacking them. 

:)

TheJoanneJoker

maybe if people focused on real issues and hate crimes instead of an artists using religious references in their art/performance

seriously if not being offended by this (as a non-muslim) makes me islamophobic, then what's called when you enjoy christian references in other bodies of art? hypocrisy, christianophobic?

I'm not even religious, I don't care and I don't hate any type of religion, I just personally dislike all of them

but hating a religion means to invest energy into it, which I don't

go bash and throw s... at people who attack people on the streets just because they're muslims

15 hours ago, Karl said:

Why is this an issue? Why do we always have to tip toe around religion? It's a line out of an ancient book about a sky wizard, she can do what she wants. 

This. Period.

KingRedd
5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

You’re making it seem like it’s okay to mock one religion because another on is mocked to higher extend. Why can’t we be upset about both? Why do we have to be okay with mocking any? 

No, don’t start assuming or making a false narrative. I posed the question, “why is this so big when Christianity is openly mocked” even on this very site. I genuinely want discussion and understanding about why it’s okay to defend one religion and not the other. It’s the blind eye aspect that is confusing and needs to be openly discussed. I also don’t see how wanting this discussion or having this opinion should equate to me being islamphobic. Wanting to discuss ideas and thoughts shouldn’t be slapped with a nasty label. If so, then I hold GGD members up to a standard far too high than I should. 

im late af I know lmao I never remember to check this site often. 

May I Read You? 😎

3 minutes ago, Leakmatica said:

seriously if not being offended by this (as a non-muslim) makes me islamophobic,

no one is asking from you, a non-muslim to be offended over this, no one. no one said that makes you islamophobic. 

Muslims are just asking for understanding and not talking for us and dictating the way we should feel or react. Not even all of us agree on everything when it comes to this topic and that’s ok. 

anyway the DJ already addressed this, I wish mods would close, it’s derailed as usual and people just repeat same old. 

FreePalestine

elijahfan

I understand some things are sacred to some, but... people should have the right to express themselves on whatever subject they want. They should be able to worship, or criticize whatever they want. Before some of you blast me for being ignorant, I live in a country where people got killed for representing the prophet not that long ago, so that subject is a bit triggering to me and I don't think anyone deserves to be killed for criticizing a religion. Sure, people also have the right to be offended, but I don't condone any religious belief that doesn't rely on tolerance, open-mindedness and forgiveness - and this doesn't rule Islam out, as there are ways to practice Islam under modern, progressive values, and any person who does not lives in the past.

So be offended if you want to, but leave Rihanna and her collaborators alone.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived