πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Listen: Government Hooker Snippet

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GrandchildDavid

:yell: please post the full version ASAP!! You will make my life!!! I've been wanting to remix this track since it first came out. T_T

BoobyFromPalestine

Got my nudes, ready to send. If they won't give for free, send nudes tbh.

sent my black n white nudes .. full color when we get in full tbqfh :nails:

ChicaSkas

I can feel all the angry, mocking tension against Blake in this thread.

You need to reconsider your feelings here.

Please keep in mind that we NEED Blake and others like him because they are some of the few go-betweens who actually have enough contacts, pull, clout, money, and persuasion to make the impossible REAL, and bring us these very rare and frankly illegal gems to our ears and collections.

Give the man time, have patience. There is surely a reason why the 6-second snippet comes first.

The wheels are in motion, bear with him.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Mr Ricky

I can feel all the angry, mocking tension against Blake in this thread.

You need to reconsider your feelings here.

Please keep in mind that we NEED Blake and others like him because they are some of the few go-betweens who actually have enough contacts, pull, clout, money, and persuasion to make the impossible REAL, and bring us these very rare and frankly illegal gems to our ears and collections.

Give the man time, have patience. There is surely a reason why the 6-second snippet comes first.

The wheels are in motion, bear with him.

thisssss

Crossfit

Archived