đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. DaBaby)

Werk

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Yass hope this one is better than the blessed mess

the album version was better than the single version, but we don’t need more remixes

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
14 minutes ago, Werk said:

it is almost the same photo like cover of remix, just cropped 
a93e5370525a60484113e77b9431fcd7.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Just now, pratz said:

(Atleast) a #1 single :billie:

A #1 hit is imminent for miss Lipa. Also Katy has not had one in over 6 years but yall swear she still relevant so Dua can survive without one :billie: 

16 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Can we get a video for the original song first? :fatcat:

She confirmed one but not sure if it's one with DaBaby, let's hope it's the former 

"#DUAVIDEO

Dua want’s YOU and your cosmic creations to star in her official Levitating music video. It starts on TikTok so discover how to get involved below T&C’s apply

MAKEUP

Send your creativity to the stars and design the glitter-in-my-eye cosmic makeup look that could feature in the video, if we really love your look you could also get to feature!

ANIMATION

Whatever your craft, whatever your skill, if you can animate, let’s levitate! You’ve got a blank canvas, so get creating for the chance to have it featured on Dua’s galactic dance floor.

DANCE

Show us your best dance moves to the track and Dua’s favourite will be performed by the dancers on set, and maybe even by you!

We can’t wait to see what you come back with! This Challenge is sponsored by Warner Music Group. TikTok has no control over the Challenge or the prizes. For full details on how to enter and all terms and conditions click here. https://bit.ly/31o8Her. Competition ends 23:59:59 BST 31 August 2020."

Also it says they are collecting ideas for a proper music video. No where does it say they are going to directly use TikToks but who knows :rip: 

Regina George
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

the next katy perry

Y’all are obsessed with both and it shows. 

The original is the highlight of the album but for some reason they don't believe in it :duck:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Towelney
9 minutes ago, Werk said:

She confirmed one but not sure if it's one with DaBaby, let's hope it's the former 

"#DUAVIDEO

Dua want’s YOU and your cosmic creations to star in her official Levitating music video. It starts on TikTok so discover how to get involved below T&C’s apply

MAKEUP

Send your creativity to the stars and design the glitter-in-my-eye cosmic makeup look that could feature in the video, if we really love your look you could also get to feature!

ANIMATION

Whatever your craft, whatever your skill, if you can animate, let’s levitate! You’ve got a blank canvas, so get creating for the chance to have it featured on Dua’s galactic dance floor.

DANCE

Show us your best dance moves to the track and Dua’s favourite will be performed by the dancers on set, and maybe even by you!

We can’t wait to see what you come back with! This Challenge is sponsored by Warner Music Group. TikTok has no control over the Challenge or the prizes. For full details on how to enter and all terms and conditions click here. https://bit.ly/31o8Her. Competition ends 23:59:59 BST 31 August 2020."

Also it says they are collecting ideas for a proper music video. No where does it say they are going to directly use TikToks but who knows :rip: 

I really liked the Austin Powers video idea she told Apple Music about. Hopefully they go in that direction :vegas:

• COOOK changed the title to Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. DaBaby)

Archived