💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. DaBaby)

Werk

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh
16 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

why he is still no cancelled?:bear: he told he is voting for kanye and released song produced by Dr. Luke this year ....

He also physically assaulted a woman on camera.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie

Seriously this is the most bizarre album roll out I’ve ever seen. Now 2 Levitating remixes getting their own videos?

Hybrid AT

Premiering a MV at 7 in the morning hmmm interesting

Ok Miss Peep

I'm levitating off my bed

miley-cyrus3.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Teletubby

I love original but DaBaby may help her to get to Billboard 100. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

ane.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

COOOK
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Premiering a MV at 7 in the morning hmmm interesting

Ok Miss Peep

miley-cyrus3.jpg

Someone had to take the power back to Europe, we always have to keep up with the US EST / PT

miley-cyrus3.jpg

Hybrid AT
3 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

she is from UK and there it is afternoon

I know. But currently she's living in LA with her boyfriend.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8613461/Dua-Lipa-moves-Los-Angeles-London-closer-boyfriend-Anwar-Hadid.html

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• COOOK changed the title to Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. DaBaby) (75 MINUTES)
LadyxGaGa

i think these are the new schedules due to COVID just to like let the seniors b able to see it first so we don’t risk exposing them when everyone can get a little too excited stanning 

• COOOK changed the title to Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. DaBaby) (70 MINUTES)
  • COOOK changed the title to Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. DaBaby) [out in 70min]
Teletubby

Her graphic designers couldn't get anything better than this. It doesn't look too profesional :derpga:
sdssd.jpg

• COOOK changed the title to Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. DaBaby) [out in 50min]
SuperSunset

I don't get why so many remixes for this song when she could release it as it is since it sounds 1000 times better.She could release them later to give it a boost 

• COOOK changed the title to Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. DaBaby)
Mirrion Rizzons
14 minutes ago, Jung Hoseok said:

I don't get why so many remixes for this song when she could release it as it is since it sounds 1000 times better.She could release them later to give it a boost 

It’s one of the oldest tricks in the books

DaBaby is very popular right now so having him on the remix will draw more attention to the song + garner more streams

now levitating can chart higher as it is getting streams from the original/dababy remix/blessed Madonna remix 

her team are smart 

just like how Katy got kanye on E.T.

if you prefer the original then listen to it :yennefer:

Archived