💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. DaBaby)

Werk

Featured Posts

Chromatography
9 minutes ago, Regina George said:

The only foolish thing here is you comparing this girl to Katy when they are not even close to being similar. I’m sorry for jumping ti conclusions but it’s extremely annoying when people come for her and she’s the only pop girl rn giving 100%.

it was a joke about getting a rap feature on a song. it’s not that serious.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

Love Dua, but she's getting a little extra at this point, double dipping with remixes and features and re-releases. We get it, Future Nostalgia is an iconic album, but she needs to stop beating a dead horse and let it go down in history as a classic pop/disco banger. It's getting a little tired at this point. Move on to the next album, sis. 

2 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

DaBaby actually slaps, he is very talented

36 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

But anyway.... Why are y’all so PRESSED about this? :bear: It’s sad.

I like his music and I think he'll be good on the remix. The only thing that I'm not too fond of is him punching a female fan (he apologized and it wasn't it for me), also his tweets supporting Kanye even though he's not eligible to vote were :poot: I would've preferred another rapper in this case :poot: 

59 minutes ago, Regina George said:

She is doing great honestly! Since DSN she never stopped with promo and I adore her so much for it + she made a truly great record. 

Also Levitating deserves it’s own video and it has so much hit potential.. 

Indeed, you can tell she's really passionate about this record :whitney:

She deserves every inch of success 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Stephen
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

Okay I'm here for it. Obviously, the DaBaby remix will bring it more exposure especially on streaming. I mean let’s be real, it’s hard to maintain successful singles MONTHS after an album has already been out especially in the streaming era. So this was a smart move on her/her label’s part to get a popular rapper for a feature.

I wonder if it’s gonna sound like the original version or if the production will sound more urban. Regardless, I’m sure it’ll be better than that awful Blessed Madonna remix. :lmao: I actually liked it for the sound but Madonna and Missy (mostly Missy) had NO PLACE on it.

But anyway.... Why are y’all so PRESSED about this? :bear: It’s sad.

I actually grew to like the Levitating remix :bear: it's lowkey a bop.

It was just so jarring at first bc it's SO different and definitely not as good as the original, but it's actually cute and fun to vibe to and the video was cool. :yennefer:

Gagaloo911

I like Dua, but let's be real. All these countless remixes are beginning to come off as desperate.

And she doesnt need the desperate tactics considering how much DSN smashed and how good even BMH did.

So unnecessary.

7 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

I like Dua, but let's be real. All these countless remixes are beginning to come off as desperate.

And she doesnt need the desperate tactics considering how much DSN smashed and how good even BMH did.

So unnecessary.

The first remix for Levitating was her just being passionate and for CFN. This on the other hand...welp

ToxicHot
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

I actually grew to like the Levitating remix :bear: it's lowkey a bop.

It was just so jarring at first bc it's SO different and definitely not as good as the original, but it's actually cute and fun to vibe to and the video was cool. :yennefer:

I agree, it took a LONG time for it to grow on me but now I really like the deep-house/electro vibe. But Missy's verse is very out of place, in my opinion. It just doesn't fit right for me. :( (I don't hate/dislike her at all tho)

The video was cute and different! I understand that it was slightly underwhelming compared to the others during the era because it was filmed when the pandemic was at a really bad point. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Stephen
7 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I agree, it took a LONG time for it to grow on me but now I really like the deep-house/electro vibe. But Missy's verse is very out of place, in my opinion. It just doesn't fit right for me. :( (I don't hate/dislike her at all tho)

The video was cute and different! I understand that it was slightly underwhelming compared to the others during the era because it was filmed when the pandemic was at a really bad point. 

I like Missy's verse! The whole thing is a bop imo. I wonder how the DaBaby version will rank.

ToxicHot
11 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I like Missy's verse! The whole thing is a bop imo. I wonder how the DaBaby version will rank.

Me too, I’m interested to see how it’ll be especially if that means there will be a new video. :) Hopefully DaBaby actually adds to it rather than just doing a verse solely for business purposes. I don't listen to him much but from what I’ve heard from his guest features he actually sounds good. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Regina George
4 hours ago, Chromatography said:

it was a joke about getting a rap feature on a song. it’s not that serious.

Then be a little bit more original because we’ve heard that one 100 times. Kisses

Love you, miss Dula, but this is completely unnecessary, especially after dropping a whole ass remix album less than a month ago. Should've pushed Physical back when it had momentum and called it a day. 

The original is great and radio would play it solo even though it would be a 3rd single in the US. This myth about US radios not touching singles after the album is out is sort of true but not always...like when a song is so strong and an undeniable BOP / earworm they play it regardless. she really did not need this DaBaby remix....

anyways as long as this secures her a 3rd top 10 in the US I guess I'll be ok with it. Her two previous US top ten hits are solo songs so it's ok I guess...

• COOOK changed the title to Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. DaBaby)

Archived