ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma
Just now, Xoxo Adriana said:

but did i say i wanted him to get well soon?:oprah:

chile you literally said “wishing death on him is apparently not ok”:billie: wishing death to ANYONE isn’t ok. if he dies he dies, but don’t try to claim to be the bigger person by saying or insinuating that. 

"Wishing death to anyone isn't ok"

Oh, so we're gonna be mad at the people who tried to kill Hitler and the ISIS leader now?

We're gonna throw funerals for KKK members and rapists?

It's fine if you don't believe in the death penalty or karma. All I'm asking for is that this nasty ****er doesn't get honoured. It costs you nothing to let him die (or survive) in silence. Stop giving him attention ffs.

Curunir
15 minutes ago, Nino said:

I'm so glad nobody has said a single immature thing in this thread.  Proud of our ability to spread online kindness :pawsup:

:billie: 

You were 3 mins late :air:

gypsy101

i personally don’t want him to die because he’ll then be a gross martyr like XXXTentacion

he can go like live on a farm forever though

HotLikeMexico
17 minutes ago, Nino said:

I'm so glad nobody has said a single immature thing in this thread.  Proud of our ability to spread online kindness :pawsup:

It already fell off the tracks sadly. 

Enigma
1 minute ago, Curunir said:

:billie: 

You were 3 mins late :air:

I don't send good vibes to pedophiles omg so sorry omw to get my Kindness Punk card revoked

Biggest Bitch
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Oh, so we're gonna be mad at the people who tried to kill Hitler and the ISIS leader now?

It's fine if you don't believe in the death penalty or karma. All I'm asking for is that this nasty ****er doesn't get honoured. It costs you nothing to let him die (or survive) in silence. Stop giving him attention ffs.

Comparing to Hitler isn’t it too much? He killed plenty of people man :selena:

Before you all attack me of course he made a terrible thing, but comparing to Hitler is one of the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on GGD  

Curunir

OT: I hope he's ok after this. He might be an awful person, but wishing death or OD-ing on someone is pretty evil.

He still has to pay for his actions and he needs to be alive and well to do that. I hope he gets the professional help he very obviously needs and maybe a bit of compassion because he's most probably a very broken person on the inside that needs A LOT of help and repentance.

Edit: What he did is disgusting though and this might be his karma. I am NOT defending him. I'm just hoping there's no more going down from here.

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

I don't send good vibes to pedophiles omg so sorry omw to get my Kindness Punk card revoked

That's true. I personally have no sympathy to pedos.

Enigma
Just now, Biggest Bitch said:

Comparing to Hitler isn’t it too much? He killed plenty of people man :selena:

Before you all gonna attack me of course he made a terrible thing, but comparing to Hitler is one of the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on GGD  

I didn't compare him to Hitler. I'm using the logic against this person.

Saying "we shouldn't wish death on anyone" is hypocritical unless you disagree with the people I named being killed.

"He didn't do enough to be wished death" is more logical.

Lona Delery
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

idk but seems a lil dramatic to compare Hitler to someone who had sex with an underage girl :rip:

But yes - if possible, even Hitler shouldve been caught alive and imprisoned, not executed. 

You make 0 sense, noone is throwing funerals or anything remotely in that sense, youre blowing this way out of proportion

It also costs us nothing to wish him well, and that really is the preferable option from an ethical stand point ♥️

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

2 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

It also costs us nothing to wish him well, and that really is the preferable option from an ethical stand point ♥️

Say that to the mother of the little girl who got raped by him, I bet you'd eat your words if she was in front of you

Enigma
1 minute ago, Lona Delery said:

idk but seems a lil dramatic to compare Hitler to someone who had sex with an underage girl :rip:

But yes - if possible, even Hitler shouldve been caught alive and imprisoned, not executed. 

You make 0 sense, noone is throwing funerals or anything remotely in that sense, youre blowing this way out of proportion

Not comparing the people. Debunking the logic. If you believe Hitler should have been killed (which a lot of people do), then you can't say "we shouldn't wish death upon anyone".

Now if you think he didn't do enough to deserve death, or that Hitler didn't deserve death either, that's your prerogative.

What I'm saying is it's disgusting, from my point of view, to express sympathy to a child rapist.

I'm not saying we should be celebrating his death. I'm saying we should stay silent, because he doesn't deserve positive attention.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived