Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ordered Channel Kindness?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

If so, how do you like it? I’ve been thinking about ordering it lately and as an FYI- those with Amazon Prime can order it now for $15 ($10 off).

:pawsup::pawsup::pawsup:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

@KNJ did, or has fully read it I believe. They can probably help here :happy:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

MANiCURE1295

Yes I did order it and I have received it! I read the opening story written by Gaga! Really touching and heartbreaking all at the same time, haven’t gotten to read anything else yet but it’s something I plan on doing this weekend. Lots of people on this site could take a hint from what’s in the book tbh :kiss:

Chromatica Island

I bought mine from Walmart and I love it!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Pop Music

Yep

got it the 24th!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

1 hour ago, HybridAT said:

@KNJ did, or has fully read it I believe. They can probably help here :happy:

Got the audiobook but haven't finished it yet. It's so nice to hear Cynthia, Gagas and the reporters voices. The stories are so inspiring! Simple things we can do everyday I didn't even think about. I know that only the physical book has Gagas personal comments and calls to action at the end of each story tho.

1 hour ago, FudgeyBear said:

If so, how do you like it? I’ve been thinking about ordering it lately and as an FYI- those with Amazon Prime can order it now for $15 ($10 off).

:pawsup::pawsup::pawsup:

Should get it from your local booksellers. They really need the help. Plan to call for mine next payday. It looks beautifully laid out.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• 2 weeks later...
PatrickMonster

I'm thinking of buying this as it's only 15$ now on Amazon. Great addition to any collections and also must be a great read.

Also a great review:

• 4 months later...
Mother of Puppies

I almost finished reading it. I skipped some stories and parts...

I generally liked it, but some parts about all the foundations were a bit too detailed I think... I wish the stories were more personal here and there and I wish they talked less about the organisations (what they do and dont do and all that)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived